Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^  That's my Belt-Fed Hero, right there.  No, I'm not talking about our member here.  My close runner-up is the Mk 19.  Those are some BAD BITCHES, right there. 

I've engaged targets at 2000 yards with the Mk 19.  Mk 19, belt fed 40mm grenade machine gun- I have some funny stories about this gun, like using linked belts of HEDP to put out a range fire...  I was the King Of Rock, that day...    :banana:

Mk 19 grenade launcher - Wikipedia

Looks like that Nokia phone from Transformers that @Armed Eye Doc loves so much, but this is ONE BIG BITCH, right here.  :laffs:

Perspective:

image.jpeg.008836e755b477a4088344ba9abf1dca.jpeg

Mk 19 Grenade Launcher / Gunnery Exercises - YouTube

This is the "40mm Grenade" version of the MaDuce, .50 Cal machine gun.  This thing RULES...   :hail:

On 10/15/2020 at 9:29 PM, 98Z5V said:

That is AMAZING!   That was ONE BIG TREE, right there.  That's the most badass picnic table I've ever seen. 

yeah, just wait till you have to mow the grass, looks like something my wife would buy! my Mom had that cast iron lawn furniture, that crap would fold up on you when you tried to move it, especially the "love seat", lol! my wife says can I plant these flowers here??? sure, I'll probably mow them down in the next week or two anyway!