• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/19/2022 at 10:27 AM, Cunuckgaucho said:

1894653087_howanautotransworks.thumb.jpg.6789f49fe5cd86f0ebf5f43ceb9965dd.jpg

I can build an auto trans that will shift faster than any human alive, running a stick.  Old-skool shiit, too.  My Dodge 46RE is a bad motherfucker, and I did all the valve body work myself.  Shift servos converted to solid, zero delay, work the valves and check balls in the valve body - eliminate some of them...  Autos are fun, if you fuk with them right.  I have shift points that will snap your head back into the seat, when I'm on it.

Heat kills autos.  "Shift-overlap" that makes an auto "smooth" just generates heat.  Eliminate heat in an auto.  Cut those shift points down, shorten them, make it shift faster (which is "harder" to some people)...  Hard shifts are fast shifts  - are cooler shifts - and are badass transmissions.  The baddest trans I can build you is a TH-400 with the straight-cut gears from a TH-475 motorhome transmission.  Bulletproof auto trans. 

My 46RE trans is bulletproof, I made sure of that.  Don't be scared of autos, men.  My trans in the Dodge is full manual control, 100%.  Despite being an auto.  You have to shift this bitch, I made sure I designed it that way... 

On 2/24/2022 at 10:26 PM, 98Z5V said:

I beg to differ, brother.  Pat Tillman did it, and so did his brother.  Both went to 2d Ranger Bn, and into combat, for their country.  :hail: 

True but, more thinking of a government official. Crenshaw sure the fuck ain’t doing it that fuck bad sold his soul for money 

19 minutes ago, shepp said:

True but, more thinking of a government official. Crenshaw sure the fornicate ain’t doing it that fornicate bad sold his soul for money 

Crenshaw already gave his eye for his country, as a SEAL.  He's already done it.

I'd say he's given enough for his country already.  Just my opinion.

Dan Crenshaw | Twelve

Edited by 98Z5V

On 2/24/2022 at 11:00 PM, 98Z5V said:

Crenshaw already gave his eye for his country, as a SEAL.  He's already done it.

I'd say he's given enough for his country already.  Just my opinion.

Dan Crenshaw | Twelve

Now he’s cashing in as a politician and taking stock tips from lobbyists. Those same tips would land you or I in federal prison.. 

26 minutes ago, shepp said:

Now he’s cashing in as a politician and taking stock tips from lobbyists. Those same tips would land you or I in federal prison.. 

Post the details.  As Louder with Crowder says, "Change my mind..."