imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunoco 110 at the pump is the sheeiitt...   :banana:

I had to hit one of those stations in Phx, when I was riding the DRZ-SM to school.  14.25:1 piston in that damn thing, Old school Hotcams with no decomp, and 104 octane minimum so I didn't hurt the piston.  That thing flat out ripped.  Scared a few GSX-R 750s trying to keep up with me getting on the highway after a light...  :laffs:By their 3rd gear, high in the rev range, they had me, but when we took off, they didn't have me...  and they were shocked AF...  :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

V-dub got some love today. 19lb 18x8.5 wheels. Ordering some fat little 245/40R18 tires in the morning. Getting my intercooler and downpipe this week so I can flash in the new tune. Should be around 300whp/320tq. Our 91 octane is holding me back. The E85 cars are making significantly more power. 

PXL_20220412_204511773.PORTRAIT.jpg

15 hours ago, blue109 said:

V-dub got some love today. 19lb 18x8.5 wheels. Ordering some fat little 245/40R18 tires in the morning. Getting my intercooler and downpipe this week so I can flash in the new tune. Should be around 300whp/320tq. Our 91 octane is holding me back. The E85 cars are making significantly more power. 

PXL_20220412_204511773.PORTRAIT.jpg

The man has got him some Ree-imms. (it's a DC kinda accent) :lmao:

Edited by Rsquared

10 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

The fast way to find a lost tool is to go out and buy a new repacement, the lost tool will show up shortly after you get back.

I did that with about 15 pistol magazines.  I knew I left them somewhere, maybe in AZ.  I spent about $500 replacing them and my brother found them in a place I had looked at least twice.  Oh well, you can never have too many magazines.