Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

believe it or not, I have always said fuque the nfl.....never did care about football much and had more important things to do most days during games. Like sleeping, shitting, watching paint dry, herding flies, things like that.

I have said for years that they are overpaid assholes running around with pads playing with balls.

• 1 month later...

Just so you know and understand where he's coming from...

this is the oppression that Colin Kaepernickledick has been forced to endure.

It certainly justifies his hatred of police & white oppressors.?
http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/4539749/3image002.jpg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/4539749/4image003.jpg

cid:image007.jpg@01D34829.D1E8CBB0

It's hard to chastise someone's behavior...unless you have "walked a mile" in one
pair of their 400+ pairs of shoes!

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/4539749/5image005.jpg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/4539749/62017-10-18-be028a14_large.jpg

• 1 month later...

Who Dat? Payback! Much respect for Brees he killed us the last time we were this good. Been a Vikings fan since their first year, so I am enjoying the ride. If the game had ended 10 seconds earlier it would be me saying that. An amazing game between two great teams.

36 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

I was entertained . I had a good time watching them .

Has nothing to do with whether I would enjoy it or be entertained. It is just my way of protesting their pushing the liberal bullschit agenda. They will not get one minute of credit for advertising rate schedules. They will not get one dime of my money from a NFL licensed product. They wimped out on America and have been for years, Kapernickelschit just pushed the agenda faster than they had been and exposed it to more people Fuk the nfl..........

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Has nothing to do with whether I would enjoy it or be entertained. It is just my way of protesting their pushing the liberal bullschit agenda. They will not get one minute of credit for advertising rate schedules. They will not get one dime of my money from a NFL licensed product. They wimped out on America and have been for years, Kapernickelschit just pushed the agenda faster than they had been and exposed it to more people Fuk the nfl..........

I went all year protesting ,just as you  & I was big in a Fantasy football League , didn't participate in that at all .  Just think , on the most part it wasn't all the NFL ( though the libfuks that run the league , wimped out on need to grow a set ) , just a few , compared to how many players are in the NFL.

I will watch what ever I want , to entertain myself , I didn't see or hear of any protests in these games , so I watched them & glad I did , because these two games I watched were some of the best games I have watched in a long time . Will I watch next year , most likely not , because I believe the NFL will bow to the entertainers that make $$ for them , because of all the groupies that follow them no matter what .

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

Go pats!

I think they will take it this year again , but remember , Any given Sunday , any team can win , they are all the best in the world at what they do . 

53 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

I think they will take it this year again , but remember , Any given Sunday , any team can win , they are all the best in the world at what they do . 

I hope so , but ask the Steelers, if you’re not ready you’ll get run over. I realize our window is closing. It’s been one heck of s run. I think Jacksonville is going to be the next dynasty if they keep that defense together and shop wisely in the offseason for a qb. Cousins or A Smith would be able to take them there for 4-5 years. And honestly I hope it happens. Brady is the GOAT, but no one lasts forever and trading Jimmy G hurt our future .

58 minutes ago, Sisco said:

I would like to see a Pats Vikings Super:thumbup: Bowl.

Me too! I like the Vikes and took a few guys in fantasy this year! They play tough and don’t give up! They will be even better next year when the starting RB returns. All 3 QB’s are free agents at the end of the season but Keenum looks like he is ready for all the pressure. I like him, he never complained as a back up, just waited and prepared. That’s the sign of a true pro

AS of late I hate the queens more than the bears and that’s a lot to say as a packers fan. I’ll be rooting for the eagles, I can’t believe Somone gave them the hiemlic after choking so bad, I mean they were flat lining purple in the face!!! 

Jax can beat NE but they won’t 

22 hours ago, shepp said:

AS of late I hate the queens more than the bears and that’s a lot to say as a packers fan. I’ll be rooting for the eagles, I can’t believe Somone gave them the hiemlic after choking so bad, I mean they were flat lining purple in the face!!! 

Jax can beat NE but they won’t 

:laffs:

BFE25396-86B0-4907-8AB4-7628119DED91.jpeg