Football

seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't watch. Stood for the anthem, which was followed by a commercial using an American patriotic song sung in Spanish. Turned it off, never saw a play because I figured worse was to come. I love football, but I despise the NFL, I despise the people who run it, I despise the leftist trash who sponsor it, I despise the simpering, talking-head has-beens/never-was fools who make ignorant comments all game long, I despise those whiney players who complain of "unfairness" while making unearthly sums of money to play a f'king game!

Okay, rant off. Back to our regularly scheduled indoctrination from TV.

Edited by mineralman55

Still can't believe all you guys giving money to these shitbirds:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/were-up-to-six-patriots-players-who-have-publicly-said-they-wont-visit-the-white-house-162533255.html

There are lots of good players but, like Hollywood, the parent organization and the loudmouths ruin the entire slop trough.

When the teams management doesn't do anything about these shitbirds that won't stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, and still wants the game to go on so they get more money, I have nothing to do with them anymore.

I guess I'm old in age and my beliefs .. when I and the others I served with risked and some gave their lives for this country so they have their freedom to get rich playing games ... enough is enough. Same with the Hollywood bunch .. no more support from me with my money.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, sketch said:

Robo? What gives bro? Are you a rams fan now?

20170407_173138.png

Your just mad that beast mode is going to da raida's and your Seahawks went and signed "dat China food dough" I was really scared the packers were gonna resign his fat ass

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Depression is a bio-tch , he just couldn't deal with not going to the White House today !

A report says he may have killed the one guy because he was going to get outed as bisexual. 

http://nypost.com/2017/04/21/aaron-hernandez-may-have-committed-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/

Aaron Hernandez may have murdered a former pal to protect his most guarded secret — that he was bisexual, a new report says.

• 4 months later...

Cannot verify the accuracy, but sure like the sentiments!

There are very few companies that allow political statements to be made during work hours.  Unfortunately, the NFL seems to be one of those few.  Finally, we know there is at least one American NFL team owner, when those players are on the field, they are on the clock.  

Clark Hunt, CEO and Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs

Mr. Hunt called a meeting with all of his Coaches, Players and field staff and firmly told them, 

"You are all simply paid performers on a stage and that field is my stage!

You will stand, with your hand over your heart and with respect, when our Country's National Anthem is being played or 

you will no longer be a Kansas City Chief, a Coach for the Kansas City Chiefs or have any association with the Chiefs Organization!

I will immediately fire you, no matter who you are!" 

You can make your political statements off the field, but when you're employed by me and I'm signing your check,

I demand that you make our fans proud and not embarrass them."

41 minutes ago, sketch said:

Cannot verify the accuracy, but sure like the sentiments!

There are very few companies that allow political statements to be made during work hours.  Unfortunately, the NFL seems to be one of those few.  Finally, we know there is at least one American NFL team owner, when those players are on the field, they are on the clock.  

Clark Hunt, CEO and Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs

Mr. Hunt called a meeting with all of his Coaches, Players and field staff and firmly told them, 

"You are all simply paid performers on a stage and that field is my stage!

You will stand, with your hand over your heart and with respect, when our Country's National Anthem is being played or 

you will no longer be a Kansas City Chief, a Coach for the Kansas City Chiefs or have any association with the Chiefs Organization!

I will immediately fire you, no matter who you are!" 

You can make your political statements off the field, but when you're employed by me and I'm signing your check,

I demand that you make our fans proud and not embarrass them."

I'm not sure about Mr. Hunt but this same story was attributed to Jerry Jones, by our governor no less, but looks like it was false.

2 minutes ago, sketch said:

id love to just unwind from bs once in a while.. i hope football comes back to just a game, not a real thing. If robo wasn't so warning happy over my avi.. id change it .. haha?   hmmm what would get under his skin but not break the bank.. :hornet: .....

How bout them seachickens 

I'm just about done with football, hockey is where it's at they're not a bunch of over paid assholes more relatable and half of them are t even from this country and stand for the anthem 

I'm done with the NFL. The majority of players and staff may just want to play the game, but it's ruined by those who want to use the field for their soapbox. F 'em all. Bunch of whiney, overpaid bastards. Goodell could have stopped this crap two years ago by saying anyone who protests at a game is gone. But Goodell is a pu$$y and the broadcasters are in-the-bag leftist trash who think this is great.

I'll watch college football.

Edited by mineralman55

• 2 weeks later...