seasprite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sketch said:

yep cnuck is all i usually get hear.. i have a hard time following the rules but like the fights.. 

Seattle will have a pro team in the next few years. They are in the works of building a privately funded arena. 

I don't completely understand, it's a lot like soccer tho, with a lot more action

Not that it makes it right NFL has only played the anthem with players on the field since 2011. Honestly I'm so sick of hearing about it, I hardly watch pro football as it is, I watch the packers all of them have stood tall and proud. With that I didn't watch an once of football yesterday. Instead I stood with my hat over my heart for the anthem and god bless america at the Brewers Cubs game

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Not that it makes it right NFL has only played the anthem with players on the field since 2011. Honestly I'm so sick of hearing about it, I hardly watch pro football as it is, I watch the packers all of them have stood tall and proud. With that I didn't watch an once of football yesterday. Instead I stood with my hat over my heart for the anthem and god bless america at the Brewers Cubs game

Don't the fans in Green Bay own a big chunk of the Packers?  That may have a lot to do with the players not wanting to piss off the fans.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Don't the fans in Green Bay own a big chunk of the Packers?  That may have a lot to do with the players not wanting to piss off the fans.

We are "share holders" basicly publicly funded with out tax dollars, and then there's a board that runs the team if in not mistaken. Pay 200$ back in early 2000's when they made renovations to the stadium you got a piece of paper saying your a shareholder which really means nothing. But their are some perks like meetings and a dinner and stuff 

Standing or kneeling has no impact on the amount of football I watch. Or burning flags....or nazi/KKK rallies.  More power to ya. Feels good to be american. 

Also....I've never once had the slightest interest in football so my level of watching hovers right around 0

Edited by blue109

1 hour ago, forty_caliber said:

^^this^^

If we paid 1/2 of the attention to math and science in our schools that we pay to football our country might not be in such a mess.

Maybe if math and science fulfilled my primal urges like one guy freight training another I probably woulda paid more attention

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

All kinds of math involved with blowing schit up, they should do that for field trips in math classes, attendance would go up for sure!

Right! 

I actually owe my HS geometry teacher an apology cuz I've used that shit and I told him I never would but I'll never forget a squared plus b squared equals c squared.

if I wasn't so in love with that hot piece of ass I sat next to maybe I'd learned more....

Edited by shepp

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Maybe if math and science fulfilled my primal urges like one guy freight training another I probably woulda paid more attention

It sounds kinda dirty when you say it that way.  like I always say though...whatever blows yer skirt up.