• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I need a new car

Microgunner

Ford Fusion boasts that it gets 105 mpg... that's not a typo.

It also costs more than you were willing to spend though.

It's going to sell like gold chains at a rap concert when it hits Cali. They say the average commuter here is now going 70-90 miles one way, each day. Besides the gas savings, and special commuter lanes, I think there's a tax break in there too.

That's the gas milage equivalent for the all electric Fusion that costs over $40, 000.

Of course, you have to live with the fact that you drive a vagina... an American vagina, but still a vagina none the less.

Edited by Microgunner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ <laughs> I can't bring myself to trade gas mileage for the safety that comes with size. To each his own.....I guess it's a southern thing but trucks & suv's rule here. I want my family wrapped in as much steel as I can afford.

I've still got a truck, a Chevy 3500 dualie with a 454. Can only afford to drive it when I have to.

Went to the Ford and Mitsubishi dealers this morning to check out the Fiesta and Mirage. They've almost exactly the same size, the Ford is better looking, the Mitsubishi is easier to get in and out of. The Ford has much more power but the Mitsubishi gets far better fuel economy. The Mitsubishi is cuter than a speckled pup and is very easy to drive. It has power windows, locks, steering and brakes. Keyless entry w/push button start. Cruise control, cd, mp3, USB port, climate control, Bluetooth, leather wheel and shift knob, alloys and a shiit load more. It's white with black and red interior. One thing for sure, with that 1.2 liter 3 cylinder and CVT transmission it ain't gonna win any street light races. I don't care, i'd rather spend my money on guns than gas. 44MPG!!

Well....the red interior should help cover up any accidents during "that time of the month" I suppose....seeing as you wear such short skirts and I'm just guessing no panties.

Enjoy the 44 mpg. It's damn nice to only stop for gas after 500 miles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...