• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NFL Bans Daniel Defense Commercial

Saw the commercial, it is totally innocent. A war veteran is talking about his family as he comes home and walks into his house.

The NFL is so fucked up trying to put an image of clean wholesome entertainment when half the players are thugs and the management are crooks. Bribery and gambling are standard practice, everything is about money. Drug use, steroid and illegal happen all the time and are overlooked . But don't talk about guns when 90 % + of the people in it have guns. Bad press has hurt the NFL in the last decade so they think that by not accepting paid advertising from a gun manufactor they can save face. Pure BS !

Daniel Defense's ad is getting more attention from their target audience by being banned than if it were aired.

Maybe that was their plan the whole time.

I think so too

DD has a great commercial on Tac TV.

Yes they do! And to be honest I was expecting more that route. A buddy of mine who normally swings more libtard but enjoys guns text me about this last night. when I finally watched it last night I was floored not that any of their other commercials aren't well done, but this one was well done for the masses !

Oh and I got alil man crush on Colin that man has away with words

Pro football has reached its nadir. I can't tell when it will begin to decline at the gate, but it will, and I think within the next 5 years.

BTW, what's not to understand about rugby. It's pretty straight forward. Bang up your head, separate your shoulder, cheer the ref when the game is over and go out and drink beer with your opponent. What's the problem?