• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Something just got in the way of my MRAD...

98Z5V

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The CB line was the flagship of Hondas lineup for many years, they say when the CB 750 hit the streets it set of the arms race between the major manufactures that culminated in the Hayabusa of 2004 I think after that they started to limit the top end speed of all the bikes. Looking at your new bike brings back a lot of memories. It is really nicely done. My first bike was a Honda CBX with the inline 6.

Ugh I want an old Harley.....

I had to re read that date, I've fallen behind in my current bikes 2014 cb1000 threw me for a loop! They prolly realized triumph is making a killing on selling their retro bikes guys that had one in their teens and 20's now want them in their 40-60's

Haven't picked this thing up yet, guys - still working on it.  Looking for an option to lower it a little bit, to get Dawn Marie's feet on the ground.  She's on tip-toes on it right now.  If I can't find a pre-made kit out there, I'll fab some different lower shock mounts for the rear.  The front I can handle easily.  After that, Corbin seat, pick up the Yoshi exhaust, and see what's in it for cams.  Order a spare OEM piston and send it off to CP, have them make custom pistons for it...  It never ends.  <lmao>

That bike reminds me of the days of the Kawasourous 900,1000 ltd.900 was what learned on first.Killed the battery just getting the hang of releasing the clutch.Got the Yammy 705 triple,was draggin my knee back in the day then.Then I stepped up to a real bike" Harley fukin Davidson ".My dad asked why I traded my bike for a tractor :blink: I miss that shovelhead.SS has a couple of bueatiful Panheads :drool:  Fuk yea. <thumbsup> 

Edited by unforgiven