Madhouse

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rock River,fixed it for ya brother. <thumbsup>

Smartass. Just for that. You have to sit out a "round" while on the short bus road trip to Greg's drinking party....er...ahh graduation.  :thefinger:

Though......I'll in noooooooo way endorse a buncha drunkards drinking while on said short bus. Nope.......won't do it......won't get behind it.

Well......................................

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Howdy boyz......just found this Texas bunch. I logged in the intro section a few days ago. Hmmmm...looks like the post have been a little slow here. From Feb to July.....hope you boyz is still shootin'. Anyway, I hang my hat here is DeWitt county, 'bout 1/2 way 'tween Cuero and Goliad. Got 'bout thutty nine acres and can shoot out to 500 yds and I got a few silhouettes setup here and there.....I'm waitin' on a couple of Poppers from JC steel, oughta be here next week or so.

I got plenty coyotes to plink away at most every nite and an occasional hawg wanders in to the feed tub but, I don't shoot 'em unless I got somebody wants one. My neighbor across the road has got hawgs everywhere and he furnishes the ammo to get rid of 'em.......cool !! Got deer too.....and the turkeys are startin' to come back after this long dry spell we've had.

I never been to a shootin' range.....but I would like to make it out to the high desert, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona......to try my hand at longgggg range high angle steel targets. Have gun, will travel.

HC

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys iam up in the Texas Pan Handle near lubbock I have a new rifle range opened up here two weeks ago thats going to be opening up to 600 yards soon at the moment iam shooting in Clovis New Mexico as they have a range thats open everyday and goes out to 350 yards.

I cant believe how many of you live near to lake Fork iam formally from the uk and a big carp angler and have been fishing for the elusive 40 pound carp for twenty years I cant wait to go and fish lake Fork.

Edited by lmao_37

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't found much of a place to convert US dollars to noise here in Comanche County.  We  had a nice indoor pistol range but it went South with the economic boom (more of a fizzle) of the last 6 years.

I was a member of the Pampa R&P club back in the 1970s and enjoyed their 500 yard range. About 1983 I got involved with the chasing the oil patch bust. I really need to sight in several scopes could use 200 yards. Anyone shoot at Brown County or Erath County?

Edited by mrmackc

Hello to all!

I'm in the Hill Country (Bandera County), northwest of San Antonio.

I do most of my shootin at The Bandera Gun Club. Outdoor covered shooting benches. Only goes out to 200 yds.  Nice Folks.

I would like to find a range that had at least 500 yds.

Sweet  been down there a few times! you ever heard of the circle na ranch in comfort...went deer hutning there opening weekend

my what a neat place   Wash

• 2 months later...

For some of you in the Houston - Galveston area that may not be aware of this, here is the local outdoor range that I love to go to when I have the time:

http://www.texas-city-tx.org/default.aspx?name=range.home

This is one of the last (if not the last) municipal gun ranges left in Texas (which is why I patronize this range as much as possible).

I've always enjoyed myself here and the fees are reasonable.  City employees of the range are ranges officers and they are very good at their jobs and very assisting.

The only drawback is their rule against using a holster on the pistol range.