• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Joke of the day

Toolndie7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to play the "which is better" game. I know better then that. But I have fired dozens of 1911s including Springfields, Colts, Kimber, LAR Grizzly, Taurus, and probably 3 dozen others I don't recall or never got the names of. I also have a HK USP .45, The LAR Grizzly was super accurate but fired a cartridge that's almost impossible to come by anymore (.45 Wind Mag). Beyond that, I'll take the HK USP over any 1911 I've ever fired any day. That's just me and my own preferences.

You say you're not going to play the which is better game then proclaim the HK best in the same post.

This definitely is "The Joke of the Day ".

An attorney arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execution. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor had failed and he was feeling worn out and depressed.

As soon as he walked through the door at home, his wife started on him about, “What time of night to be getting home is this?” “Where have you been?” “Dinner is cold and I'm not reheating it.”

And on and on and on. Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he poured himself a shot of whiskey and headed off for a long hot soak in the bathtub, pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks as he dragged himself up the stairs. While he was in the bath, the phone rang.

The wife answered and was told that her husband's client, James Wright, had been granted a stay of execution after all. Wright would not be hanged tonight! Finally realizing what a terrible day he must have had, she decided to go upstairs and give him the good news.

As she opened the bathroom door, she was greeted by the sight of her husband, bent over naked, drying his legs and feet.

'They're not hanging Wright tonight,' she said. He whirled around and screamed, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER STOP?”

• 2 weeks later...

A group of softball players, all in their 40's, discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because the waitresses were young, good looking, had big breasts and wore short-shorts.

Ten years later, at age 50, the softball buddies once again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because the food and service was good, they had many televisions to watch the games on, and the beer selection was excellent.

Ten years later, at age 60, the team again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because there was plenty of parking, they could dine in peace, and it was good value for the money.

Ten years later, at age 70, they discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and had a toilet for the disabled.

Ten years later, at age 80, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because they had never been there before.

Blonde Pharmacist Clerk............

The pharmacist walks into the store to find a guy leaning heavily

against a wall.

He asks the blonde clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The blonde clerk responds, "Well, he came in here this morning to get

something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave

him an entire bottle of laxative."

The pharmacist yells, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a laxative!"

The blonde clerk responds, "Of course you can! Look at him, he's

afraid to cough

Who said that the health care in Canada was not up to par???

A Muslim immigrant in Toronto goes to the doctor and says "I feel terrible."

The doctor examines him and then says: "You need to pee and put your bowel movements in a bucket for a week, then throw in a dead fish and some rotten cabbage. Put a towel over your head and inhale the vapors for three days."

The Muslim does this and goes back to the doctor 3 days later and says, "I feel wonderful! what was wrong with me?"

The doctor replied, "You were homesick."