• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Stormed my next door neighbor's house....

shibiwan

Yes, I had the opportunity to "storm" my neighbor's house last night. They were supposed to have left for the Bahamas for their vacation (lucky bastards) yesterday so when I got home from work, their garage door was open and the lights were on in their bedroom. 

Tossed the Sig to the wife, and grabbed the 300aac (which was coincidentally in my truck), slapped in a mag and quietly opened the door... nobody there, so we yelled out and told everyone to get down on the floor. The people in there didn't know what hit them. Thankfully it was my neighbors - they had not left yet.

Neighbor and his wife were all laughing and very thankful that we were checking on the house in their "absence" but I bet I just traumatized their 3 kids.   <laughs>  <lmao>

Edited by shibiwan

That is what being a good neighbor does.The lady to the side of me is older and alone.I noticed the grass was getting tall,which wasn't like her.Went to knock on the door and rang the bell,no answer.Call PD and gave them the adress.I was in the backyard and saw the officer,by the time I got to the front he was in his car.He said she was home and ok.I let him know that I tried the door before I called him.He said no problem and that I was a good neighbor for making the call.The lady stopped by a little while later to ask if I had called the police and I said yes.She thanked me and said the person that cuts her lawn was sick and she was on the computer and didn't hear the doorbell.At least we both gave a $hit to find out what was going on.

They're next door so our garage face each other with a dirt horse trail in between so the entier area between both our garages and our front yards is the playground for both our kids and theirs.

The guy is great - he manages a car dealership and sells new Nissans to us at "his cost". Even drives our vehicles in when they are in need of service, and is a level 3 gun nut (on scale of 1-10, where most of us here come in at 11+++ :)) ) We (my wife mainly) goes over all the time to hang out with his wife, usually with drinks in hand. :D The neighborhood kids & the wives walk in and out of both houses like they own them.

Can't find any better neighbors so keeping an eye out for them is the right thing to do.  ^-^

My new neighbor (moved in last year) and I got to talking he's done multipul tours in Afghanistan and Iraq and is the army national gaurd, pretty sure if poop goes down on our block between he and I it's going to be interesting. His fiancé says well I know if he's gone and somthings not right I know where I'm going!!!

Then about a month ago the lady kitty corner from me comes over to tell me her daughter is in a nerf war wife the kids from school so if I see kids with "guns" please don't call the cops. I replied hell I may just join them lol

Yes, I had the opportunity to "storm" my neighbor's house last night. They were supposed to have left for the Bahamas for their vacation (lucky bastards) yesterday so when I got home from work, their garage door was open and the lights were on in their bedroom. 

Tossed the Sig to the wife, and grabbed the 300aac (which was coincidentally in my truck), slapped in a mag and quietly opened the door... 

In other supposed "conservative" forums, I've seen posters vilified for doing things like this. Thank you for being a responsible human being.

Being a good neighbor is what it is all about, it is being a member of the tribe in good standing, it is caring for your fellow brothern... I am blessed to have the best neighbors ever../. all gun nuts like myself ,all hunters and fishermen, and all watch each others backs .... you did a good thing there Brother...

I wasn't saying that I'd toss them at toddlers, you rabid bastards.

I'm saying that from first-hand accounts from someone here, that they're not effective, don't do anything, and you shouldn't expect much from them.

(Kinda sounds like a Democrat, eh?  <lmao>)

My personal experience with them just doesn't count, with that expert testimony that someone else "tossed" in here awhile ago...

I wasn't saying that I'd toss them at toddlers, you rabid bastards.

I'm saying that from first-hand accounts from someone here, that they're not effective, don't do anything, and you shouldn't expect much from them.

(Kinda sounds like a Democrat, eh? <lmao>)

My personal experience with them just doesn't count, with that expert testimony that someone else "tossed" in here awhile ago...

*cough* Someone who used to be here *cough*