• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Well I started my ccw process

Cali_Ed

You need to ask this question on CalGuns - this place isn't going to be able to give you California Concealed Carry advice that will mean a $hit. 

This is like going on a knitting-and-quilting message board and asking them if they have any tips on the proper oven temp to cook your homemade apple pie.

Those bitches would know, and you'd get an answer eventually, and you'd get some fucked up information, too - and burn the $hit out of your pies. 

Go to the source, dude.  Get with the people that have gone through your process, and are in your shoes.

I'll tell you what I do - submit my paperwork with a copy of my DD214 - skip any training requirement - and wait for the license to come in the mail.  Done.

Apples and Hammers, man.  Apples and Hammers.

There is no Interview in Idaho, your dd214 is all you need , then get finger printed fill out forms and wait 3 weeks for the permit, now that is assuming you are a upstanding law abiding citizen..... I have heard from friend who live in Cali that it is hit or miss depending on the interviewer that is Fubared....

You're not taking to the obvious hints, so I think I need to help you out.

Click this, and check out what you get. Pay attention to the hits that come up.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=california+ccw+interview

Thank you sir you are very generous.

Thanks for the support now that we don't need to have a "good cause" it should go smoother.

Edited by Cali_Ed

• 3 years later...

I have my FLORIDA CWP and it carries in most states that aren't full blown LEFT yet.

A Florida Concealed weapons permit is valid in the following states:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Nebraska, New Mexico,  North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah,  Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming  (to be valid in the bold state’s you must be a Florida resident)

A Florida Concealed weapons permit is NOT valid in the following states:

California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois,, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands

Edited by thegreatoutlaw

I few out of Sacramento at about 6 am sunday morning. I had nothing with me...wearing some dressy khakis with hardly any metal. No extra pockets. even took my belt off at the checkpoint. Got yanked right out of line for the full patdown violation routine. 

Sitting on the plane I realized I was wearing my criterion tactical shirt with a big AR15 across the back lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 3:49 PM, DNP said:

@Cali_Ed

This ever work out?

Good history over the past year or so of people getting approved in San Diego. The wife and I are taking a class on the 10th geared at how to successfully navigate the system. 

Yes sir,  it was a easy process, but I let my  permit expire becusse of lack of funds. Wish I still had it.