• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who wants to go shooting in Tucson after Christmas?

beachmaster

Barren river lake is nice, and it is closer to Nashville than lake Cumberland. Thats where my range is. There is also lake barkly, which is land between the lakes. They have a free open range. No rules, no range officers, no fee. Just benches, a roof, and often a bunch of trash... but it does get picked up.

Its sad that a nice free range gets abused. But the people who go there to clean up brass, and the responsible shooters do clean it up. It also has an offroad and camping park, and alot of boat ramps. :-) When I was stationed at ft Campbell, and everyone else was going to Nashville to waste their time, money, and life, I was up at lbl

:-)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'm out for the weekend of the 27th-28th. Daughter is only here for one weekend and she wants to go up to Las Lunas to see her brother. He's only allowed visitors on Saturdays & Sundays so I have to take her up there on Saturday and my wife is having a baby shower for her on Sunday. >:(

They get mean!!! Don't they? It's amazing sometimes....and scary.

Ok Rob's out. How bout Fark or Bubba?

Do we have a date yet? I keep assuming the 28th.

I'm tempted, but I need to check to see when my mom wanted my brothers and I to be around (since it's pretty much the only time we'll all be free) to re-do some family trusts and what not.

I have about a 95% chance of making this right now. I haven't gotten a no, or even a do whatever you want. Just "yeah, you told me that already" when I tell her the dates. I in items her and the boy...she said no. Still working on that too.

Now I just need ammo. I am almost out of everything.

No problem here. I'll take care of my wingman. I'll help drag his sorry ass across the range......through the mud........all the way back to the truck........and the cooler........then the bar. <lmao>

THEN........the bartender is gonna have some trouble on her hands. <lmao>

Bro ya don't have to drag me thru the fukin mud.Just sayin. <laughs> Dec in Ky. can be alittle chilly ya know,and Lake Barkley is good fishing also. :yup:

I would love to be there and blow stuff up but to get my gear there I have to drive and I would need 2 days going and 2 days back and that means leaving the kids and grandkids right after xmas and that my friends I would not survive ..... hope we can do this in the spring or next fall before hunting season if I come I am bringing smoked salmon ,and  salmon for the grill... have fun.. be safe and Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate