• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who wants to go shooting in Tucson after Christmas?

beachmaster

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My 2 cents on bringing the weapon. If you are flying direct, the you're all set. If you have a layover, forget it. When they "couldn't find" my LaRue I nearly shit. And the worst part is they just didn't care. They found it 2 hours later and then sent it on another flight, it was a huge pain in the ass.

I wish I could come. I going into a unit for the next month kicking in some doors and can't get time off, but soon, I will be back there.

Alright. You asked for it you dirty rotten RAT BASTARDS!. FLIGHT BOOKED.

Coming in to Sky Harbor  (Pheonix) at 2320. Sorry Tom....you said that it was cool. We'll drink to make up for it. <laughs>

I'm gonna try to get the MRAD onboard.

Now I'm gonna have to call in a favor. From my buddy at the TSA to get you released from the holding area ! But I'll let him do the cavity check first. I think he likes that !

Flying direct. Paying a little extra for it. Meaning.........Tom is gonna have to drink more. <laughs>

By the way...........we're gonna miss Rene. BUT.......the beer count will be a little easier. <lmao>

You'r killin me here :fawkdance: .Just means you got to drink like me and drink like you at the same time brother :happydrunks: .We got an image to keep up :yup: .Better be some fukin pics :bat: .Just sayin. <thumbsup>

Trying. To. Resist. Booking. Flight.

you don't have the balls....

A woman is driving down the highway. The highway was originally in New York, but in the retellings I read both took place in Pennsylvania. The woman notices a police car behind her with his lights on and she starts to get nervous, planning what she will say when the officer pulls her over. The officer appoaches her vehicle and before he demands her license and registration, she chimes in, "I know! You pulled me over to invite me to the policeman's ball!"

To which he replies, "I'm a Massachusetts state trooper, ma'am. We don't have balls."

Upon realizing what he has said, he clears his throat, tips his hat and walks back to his car.