• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Aero Precision - A couple of observations

Croaker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The internet is probably not the place for someone who can't take a joke or a little teasing.  This place is far tamer than many I've been to.

And hey, I occasionally do bring my scoped AR's to the range and shoot at 25 yard targets.  That is the maximum range available at that particular range, and with a little math, I can zero a scope pretty well, and test out function for a new gun and otherwise break it in, without having to drive much further to get to a range that has a real rifle range.

^^^

I like this guy already

I will second that motion

I do have to say tho I'm younger than 51, 33 actually and I know there are a few others "my age", there are a lot of older guys here tho and I think maybe that's what sets it apart from others.'m pretty sure if I started a thread about a spring it woulda been how I problem solved fixing it from giving my "owies".....

Croker way to go back and delete your posts that was big of you

I wanted to add - for future readers - very, very few people have ever been banned here.  Those that were banned really had to work hard at it, though, for quite some time - and there was always a Mod/Admin group discussion about it before the ban-hammer dropped.

Banning isn't done routinely here.  It's a very rare occurrence.

I wanted to add - for future readers - very, very few people have ever been banned here. Those that were banned really had to work hard at it, though, for quite some time - and there was always a Mod/Admin group discussion about it before the ban-hammer dropped.

Banning isn't done routinely here. It's a very rare occurrence.

Less than 10 people banned in the last 4 years. (That doesn't count the "Bots" that we catch and ban)

Which also likely means that it's a crowd that's comfortable with razzing each other, I suspect.  Those with thin skin who are prepared to be defensive and get hurt by any little thing need not apply.  I honestly hadn't noticed that little spring sticking up until he mentioned it, and that is indeed present on both of mine, but I don't really see how it's a real issue.  It's an ejection port, not an ejaculation port.

Holy crap batman , he folded like a cheap chair . I wonder what he expected . His comments about his issues had greenhorn written all over them & if you ask me , were treated with respect & knowledgeable answers & solutions ( at least at first ) . They were very minor, to say the least , makes me think with a post like that , we shouldn't have wasted our time even posting an answer. :binkybaby:

He appears to have an vast knowledge of the Ban Hammer !  <dontknow>

I know he is reading this !  Grow a set & man up & come on back if you want & need informed advice that you can benefit from . I can say, if your up & up about it, we all want to help .

Alright guys, I leave for a couple days and when I come back I find sand has been thrown up some ones tender Vag and they had to run home to get the pressure washer out. What am I going to do with you big mean scary sand throwers?

Sand-table beer pong of course!

post-13965-0-95077200-1418921744.jpg

post-13965-0-95077200-1418921744_thumb.j

Edited by FaRKle!

GTG. the appropriately named Mr croaker found some minor annoyances with the rifle. mainly that the trigger guard is thick and might prevent some grips from fitting, and that the dust cover spring poked out about a mm. he got razzed a little, and got Butthurt. he then got razzed a little more and cried and left.

Thanks! Had me worried there for a second. My brother just bought an Armalite and I need to build one that is just as good or better for half the cost. And I realize Armalite is the top dog in the pen.

Sssshhhhhhh don't say that so loud;) I'm sure you'll enjoy the aero, up until this nit picky bs I've never heard anything bad.

Good luck!!

Less than 10 people banned in the last 4 years. (That doesn't count the "Bots" that we catch and ban)

We're probably over 5 years old now...  Coming up this Jan, I will have been here 5 years.  Or Feb?  $hit, one of those...  The first board took a $hit due to hackers, then the 2nd one was up and running (and new) when DNP and I hopped on board.

Alright guys, I leave for a couple days and when I come back I find sand has been thrown up some ones tender Vag and they had to run home to get the pressure washer out. What am I going to do with you big mean scary sand throwers?

Not aimed at you, Boerboel...

Vagisil helps.  If members are of the thin-skinned nature, then they should keep a 5-gal BUCKET of Vagisil handy.  When they hit that certain mood, or time of month, and they're feeling bitchy - reach into that bucket, grab a big handful, and smear yourself down with Vagisil, and you'll be feeling a little better in no time.  <thumbsup>

Vagisil helps.  If members are of the thin-skinned nature, then they should keep a 5-gal BUCKET of Vagisil handy.  When they hit that certain mood, or time of month, and they're feeling bitchy - reach into that bucket, grab a big handful, and smear yourself down with Vagisil, and you'll be feeling a little better in no time.  <thumbsup>

I understand it also works as a lubricant between an AR-10 and an Elite Iron bipod.