• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbest part about Cali's ten day....even if you have to custom order a gun and it takes 6 months to show up after purchase....10 day wait when it shows up. Supposed to stop random acts of violence. Can't go get a gun and then do damage. Even if you wait 6 months....you might still need to cool off a little. One pistol every 30 days is BS as well. I know there were new stupid rules coming. Hopefully it's not every 30 for any gun now.

Dang.  You guys are making me feel guilty about the only AZ waiting period being how long it takes someone to check the 4473 was filled out correctly.

Followed by "Will this be the only firearm you are purchasing today, sir?"  Do you need some ammo for you'r purchase sir ?

Talk about enablers!

Free state Indiana,fuk yea <thumbsup>

• 1 month later...

Another 500 Starline .357mag nickel cases. I had such a good time shooting the revolver that I loaded, and reloaded the previous 500 and then some, and thought heck, just get some more and load 'em up. Besides, the 1000 I had were 30 years old and started to neck split.

I have some 40 year old 357 Remington Jacketed soft points that did that. Fortunately there is only about 20 rounds left.

• 2 weeks later...

Wife called to tell me 500 rounds of 175gr. FGMM and 1,000 rounds of 9mm arrived at the house today......figures I'd have to work through the weekend for the first time since last winter........

JT, that really sucks! I'll tell ya what...you ship it to me and I promise to shoot most of it this weekend. Fed Ex works for me...lol

I think it will keep for another week or two maybe but it's nice to know I have a backup plan for it ;)

Well buddy, just know that I'm here for ya...I'd hate for you to have to endure the agonizing thoughts which may distract you from your primary focus of working this weekend :)

• shepp unpinned this topic