• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Golden Opportunity

Matt.Cross

I went and had my leg hair cut for drug testing today.

What kinda crazy $hit is THAT?!!?   <lmao>

Congrats, brother - I hope she didn't miss with the scissors, and hit that "other hair..."  <laughs> :yup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I at a short time in my career was a HR manager and used pee-pee and blood testing for drug tests. WOW!....... using hair to test for drug use must check way back for months.

Maybe You should quit taking those Iron and Titanium  supplement pills for awhile. ::)  

What kinda crazy $hit is THAT?!!?   <lmao>

Congrats, brother - I hope she didn't miss with the scissors, and hit that "other hair..."  <laughs> :yup:

The weather has been nice and balmy here lately. When winter shows any sign whatsoever of easing up, I go and get my standard warm weather close-crop haircut and get a trim every two weeks or less. It wasn't long enough on top of my head, so she had to seek out body hair. Fortunately for me, she didn't have to go above the knees to get it. I'm sure the physical will have some kind of awkward moment. I can only hope it's a female doctor younger than 40....

Fuck, i have the borescope on-hand now, and can provide videos for them. I don't know how deep they need, but I have an 18" attachment.

Matt, talk to me about what you want. :eek: <laughs>

I want to be as far from you and that borescope as is possible! Hell, I'm losing weight because I can't go near my fridge now....

Bastard!

<laughs>

In my younger years (what I call my previous life) I went to a drug test expecting to piss in a cup. The guy was pissed because my head was shaved nearly bald. He took the armpit hair instead. I asked what he'd do if I didn't have armpit hair... he threatened to go further south. I laughed in his face, "good luck with that!"

One off these nights....you'll stumble into the kitchen for a midnight snack. There Tom sits in the fridge...crouched,waiting. Bore scope in one hand, 3 foot double headed jelly dong in the other.

I always send the wife, she's tougher anyhow and is delighted by the prospect of a jelly dong.

In my younger years (what I call my previous life) I went to a drug test expecting to piss in a cup. The guy was pissed because my head was shaved nearly bald. He took the armpit hair instead. I asked what he'd do if I didn't have armpit hair... he threatened to go further south. I laughed in his face, "good luck with that!"

This should help with that mental image.

post-12390-0-50798200-1428788382_thumb.j

Well, the worst of it is behind me. Got a call from my boss today asking when I had intended to let him know I was going to work for someone else, I told him as soon as the background check cleared and it was certain I'd get it. I guess that means the background check is coming along nicely, 'cause they already talked to him, and now I don't have to break the news to him anymore.

I had thought about having Jon break the news via skywriting above the bosses office, but apparently proper names and expletives are really expensive...

He was just exemplifying the weaknesses in the Secret Service's air defense mechanisms is all....

Or they are tired of it & let it happen , Capital Police to Secret Service agent  " Did you hear that ? ", "Naw " ," Must have been a truck back firing ."

Edited by survivalshop