• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Thank you for the support 308AR.com!

Recently a disgruntled customer attempted to bash me using this website.  It didn't go over well on this forum.  I'd like to thank Rob Sotelo for bringing the matter to my attention, and all the members who cared to respond.  I appreciate my customers and the support of the firearms community.  I am trying to find a suitable way to thank the members of 308AR.com.  Once I hear back from the director of this web site, then I'll know if I can thank you guys accordingly, the way I'd like to be thanked.  

Chris Riedeman

I don't know the story but I know this on this site right is right and wrong is wrong no gray areas around here .... glad it worked out only been here a few years but this place talks the talk and walks the walks no possers here ...

We're happy to have you here on the forums. I've got a personal dislike for people who have no patience nor understanding for people who have to run a business and try to keep customers happy in the internet age. I'm sure you'll have no trouble making arrangements to become a forum recognized vendor, and for our part we are mighty pleased to have you here.

I felt bad that the original thread was closed before i could really see it.  I'm glad the dumbass came back for Round 2.  <thumbsup>

Chris, I'll buy something from you, just for all the bull$hit that guy talked. 

It was pretty comical. So long as I get what I order on a timely basis, who cares about the communication? I'm not looking for new friends to talk to, i'm trying to order a part. He got it what was it 4 days from ordering at his FFL? that's pretty outstanding.

It was pretty comical. So long as I get what I order on a timely basis, who cares about the communication? I'm not looking for new friends to talk to, i'm trying to order a part. He got it what was it 4 days from ordering at his FFL? that's pretty outstanding.

I'd hate to see his reaction if he was trying to order a RRA rifle or the barrel that blksheep finally got. 6 months to two years lol

Well, the powers to be have allowed me to show the members of this website some gratitude.  I happen to be sitting on some blemished receiver sets.  (Matrix Aerospace 762, upper and lower)  I sell them very well on Gun Broker for $210.00 shipped.  I asked the administrator of this website if I could offer 25 of them for sale to the members here, as a way to say thank you.  I don't know if 25 will sell quickly, or not at all, but it's just something I'd like to make available if there's an interest in them.  

They are $165.00 each, including shipping, to your FFL.  This is just my way of saying "Thank you!" to a portion of the firearms community that stood up for me in my absence.

I was instructed to make the offer available under the sales and coupons section of this site.  http://forum.308ar.com/forum/39-sales-and-coupons/

It is titled:  

Thanks,

Chris

Man Chris!   I just bought a set and completion kit from you.  I need to save my pennies to deplete your inventory a bit more.  There are times I wish I were rich instead of...uh..well.....

Anyway Chris, I have not been on this board long but they sure made ME proud the way they gave bs to bs and then showed him the door.  Just keep doing what your are doing and we will all have you as a "go to" supplier.  Might see you one day if I ever get down to see my daughter.

Gee. I just finally read the - THAT- thread as I'm a sensitive fellow and generally don't like to be bothered by, uhh, poo. (So called call out threads) 

THAT thread looked like it would not be a nice and pleasant thread

Boy, that's the truth. Somebody is wound pretty tight.

Anyway Mr. Riedeman has proven to be one stand up guy. 

Now, just to show my appreciation for his stand-up-ness maybe I should take advantage of him  (that doesn't seem right) and buy some more parts.

Ordered a set from Chris and he was extremely nice and patient with me and all of my questions.  He was quick to respond to emails and was welcoming on the phone as well.  I purchased my upper and lower before being a member of this forum so I did not get the discount price but it really does not bother me because he has been extremely helpful.  Have a nice lower and upper now and a lpk on the way.

Its nice to talk with a seller who does not look down on you for your lack of knowledge. 

Riedeman Firearms is now on my list of people i refer people to.