• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

PSA releases the Gen2 PA10

PSAPA10

1 hour ago, The Father said:

I was using a panaflex reflective 2.6x79.8 lenses on the camera. That is the reason the the mounts appear backwards. More or less mirror image.

Your mounts are facing the wrong direction. They are "leaning" toward the rear. The reason we use cantilever mounts on AR rifles is so we can get proper eye relief without bridging the Gap between the handguard and the upper. The handguard can flex and move, so the ring mounted to it can move as well. If you flip your mounts around the proper way, "leaning"  forward, they can both be mounted to the upper while keeping the scope in the same position.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, The Father said:

IMG_5517.thumb.JPG.6fa552477122958e34b995c4f396b455.JPGHere is a PSA 308/7.62 with the scope. Will range it Sunday. Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 $299 for the discontinued Vortex model. Scope really spots well. I guess a Nightforce Scope would really be the thing.

I know your proud of your rifle, but spamming posts is frowned upon here

12 hours ago, The Father said:

I was using a panaflex reflective 2.6x79.8 lenses on the camera. That is the reason the the mounts appear backwards. More or less mirror image.

It's backward weather you look at it in a mirror or not bud

5 minutes ago, shepp said:

Its in the aggressive scopebite position , ready to attack !!!  Like a coiled snake ... Bite and twist the hand rail !!! Moving the zero with every pull of the trigger !

15 minutes ago, Reg said:

Is this not Fodder? Do you think he's a spammer? otherwise this is a bit much to a fellow member IMO....

Just wait till we get to know him if you think this is a bit much:laffs:Nobody should take this stuff serious, maybe take the suggestions related to scope mounting serious but the rest is just something to chuckle about, good ol fashioned ribbing. Relax and enjoy the ride!

1 minute ago, jtallen83 said:

Just wait till we get to know him if you think this is a bit much:laffs:Nobody should take this stuff serious, maybe take the suggestions related to scope mounting serious but the rest is just something to chuckle about, good ol fashioned ribbing. Relax and enjoy the ride!

I have empathy for him as we all have made embarrassing Doe's  when it means soo much not to. besides this is new to us 60's era GI folk.    

Isn't it obvious I put all that stuff on wrong just for demostrational purposes. Anyway, all is mounted to spec now. Will range report when I shoot the thing, good or bad. Will compare some cheap ammo 147 gr with the match grade 168 gr ammo. 

I always thought forums liked pictures of their rigs.

Edited by The Father

2 hours ago, The Father said:

Isn't it obvious I put all that stuff on wrong just for demostrational purposes. Anyway, all is mounted to spec now. Will range report when I shoot the thing, good or bad. Will compare some cheap ammo 147 gr with the match grade 168 gr ammo. 

Think of this forum as the equivalent of the high school gym class locker room. Even if your liked you get an occasional old jock strap in the face. Look forward to the range report.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Think of this forum as the equivalent of the high school gym class locker room. Even if your liked you get an occasional old jock strap in the face. Look forward to the range report.

Shiit - he's LOCAL.  I wanna get him out on a shoot with us, so I can actually see a PSA run, in person!  :hail:

Think of it like Rob, watching a guy shoot a CMMG that ran...   :lmao:

4 hours ago, The Father said:

Seriously you can admit your mistake it's ok we all make them

also we do like pix but not the same one in 4 different threads with basically the same text. We're all proud! 

2 minutes ago, shepp said:

also we do like pix but not the same one in 4 different threads with basically the same text. We're all proud! 

I'm gonna spam 92 threads now with 23 different ARs...   :banana:

Oh, I just ordered 2 more lowers...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 4/19/2017 at 6:39 PM, shepp said:

Still waiting for the next excuse..........by this time I think I woulda said "i fucked up guys thanks for the input" it's ok it happens to the best of us. Easier to admit mistakes than to make up bs excuses that no one believes

On 4/19/2017 at 4:19 AM, The Father said:

On 4/19/2017 at 4:39 PM, shepp said:

2 minutes ago, shepp said:

Still waiting for the next excuse..........by this time I think I woulda said "i fucked up guys thanks for the input" it's ok it happens to the best of us. Easier to admit mistakes than to make up bs excuses that no one believes

Or, whatever fancy lens you use to take pictures, that magically mounts your scope mounts onto your rifle in the wrong direction...  :bitchslap:

"I fukked up" is the appropriate response here,but I don't think we'll see it.  That's why I want him to come to a local shoot-fest.  He'll own up after that, and I want to shoot a PSA that actually works.  :banana:

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Or, whatever fancy lens you use to take pictures, that magically mounts your scope mounts onto your rifle in the wrong direction...  :bitchslap:

"I fukked up" is the appropriate response here,but I don't think we'll see it.  That's why I want him to come to a local shoot-fest.  He'll own up after that, and I want to shoot a PSA that actually works.  :banana:

As a photographer I wanna see this fancy lens, cuz it's straight up magical