PSAPA10

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Works for me.  Is that Mobil1?  I read that is the best to break them in.

I would hope so. After all....that's what this crowd always pushes.

Mobil 1........rubbed into large breasts. :laffs:Or is that bolt carriers?

Edited by Rsquared

18 hours ago, Thevolkp said:

Thanks all. I am hoping that the Gen2 version works out to be my Wisconsin deer hunting gun.  I  do have experience building AR15's so hopefully I can get it this working and reliable.  Just waiting to get my hands on it. 

Like this?  Oneida county, only legal buck I saw all season.  Us cheeseheads need to get together in 2017 at a centrally located range for a shooting day.

IMG_2748.JPG

On 12/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, Thevolkp said:

Thanks all. I am hoping that the Gen2 version works out to be my Wisconsin deer hunting gun.  I  do have experience building AR15's so hopefully I can get it this working and reliable.  Just waiting to get my hands on it. 

Kinda rough crowd here but they mean well I think!:bat: Any way if you get a chance to shoot a few post please, I now have all the paraphernalia to send some rnds down range and maybe at some Game (hog) this W/end. Welcome aboard us PSA 10 folk need to watch ea others backs.  

10 minutes ago, Reg said:

Kinda rough crowd here but they mean well I think!:bat: Any way if you get a chance to shoot a few post please, I now have all the paraphernalia to send some rnds down range and maybe at some Game (hog) this W/end. Welcome aboard us PSA 10 folk need to watch ea others backs.  

Rough crowd? everyone of em is a pu$$Y no doubt bout it ..yes they do mean well!    troll dancing smiley    Wash

10 minutes ago, Reg said:

Just seen a LOT of guys with issues, just sucks when you go drop $$ on a lower from them thinking bam I'll slap that on my AERO upper and I'm set BUT it don't. Try getting new guys in the scene and they get it raw in the ass. 

On 12/8/2016 at 5:37 PM, shepp said:

Just seen a LOT of guys with issues, just sucks when you go drop $$ on a lower from them thinking bam I'll slap that on my AERO upper and I'm set BUT it don't. Try getting new guys in the scene and they get it raw in the ass. 

Just left this review for PSA and I mean it all, this rig is awesome. I don't have A neg to say about it. OK maybe 8 rounds doesn't make it a 5K round gun but not a hiccup with 180 gr or 150 hunting rounds. 308 5 shots and a 8" pine tree does make a noise when falling in the forest.. 

WOW! is all I can say! Even the trigger is better than any AR15 I own, even with the enhanced NIB coated from PSA. Paired with their 18" SS upper functioned as hoped. Five shot all touching in the middle of the brown paper bag I used @ 50 yards in the field (bore sited the scope by peepin down the barrel) Great job PSA Gen 2 makers, I'm very happy with all aspects of this fit, finish, weight, function, accuracy, now all you have to do is keep some in stock! You are going to sell alot of them IMO...

Edited by Reg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 2:06 PM, Reg said:

Just left this review for PSA and I mean it all, this rig is awesome. I don't have A neg to say about it. OK maybe 8 rounds doesn't make it a 5K round gun but not a hiccup with 180 gr or 150 hunting rounds. 308 5 shots and a 8" pine tree does make a noise when falling in the forest.. 

WOW! is all I can say! Even the trigger is better than any AR15 I own, even with the enhanced NIB coated from PSA. Paired with their 18" SS upper functioned as hoped. Five shot all touching in the middle of the brown paper bag I used @ 50 yards in the field (bore sited the scope by peepin down the barrel) Great job PSA Gen 2 makers, I'm very happy with all aspects of this fit, finish, weight, function, accuracy, now all you have to do is keep some in stock! You are going to sell alot of them IMO...

No comments! 20 150 gr HP and a few more 180 rd nose with nothing but bliss, not a hiccup and darn good grouping @ 100 yards not bench rest but on the tail gate. :banana: 

On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Thevolkp said:

Oh Yeah. Just like that.  Thanks for the picture. ?

Normally I am very conservative when shooting an AR15 for the first time due to past experiences in breaking new builds in. This isn't a build because I purchased a PA10 lower and 308 upper complete. Both Gen2.  The upper is the CHF 18 inch upper. Must be higher quantity because it costs more. Regular price $1299 on sale for $799. Got an email today that they are selling them for $999. Sorry, I will cut to the chase. Was more anxious than normal. Put a 20 round Magpul magazine with 180 gr Federal Power Shock in. The rifle shot all 20 rounds flawlessly. Very happy. Next step is accuracy. The PA10 is the real deal, at least for me.

Edited by Thevolkp