• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reloading stuff from midway;

Forster neck lubing/cleaning brushes gizmo

Extra motor Mica for neck lube

Box of 100 Amax 178 grain for evaluation coming up

Winchester, Nosler, hornady brass all on back order so I didn't order any.... Doh.....

Got the Vorex magnifier from Primary Arm,and flip mount from Longhorn Tac. both made in china.WTF am not happy WTF.It was free ship but WTF. >:( :rant2:

Because it's made in China? Well shoot brother unforgiven, oh hell yesterday I was drinking Red Stripes at BBQ when I posted something, LOL!!! Good thing I slept it off before reading this... I would tell you about CHINA!!!! Not their fault though....

The flip mount from longhorn tac is cheezy,gonna return it.It's not the people, its corp. america I got a beef with.Picked up Pachmayr grip glove from Cabelas and thats made in china.WTF :rant2: Even the people over there are tried of being treated like slaves and want more money and better conditions,but with the millions waiting to take thier place doubt if thats gonna happen.

Robo  Its the all black one.The gunsmith talked me out of the nib in the monolithic.He said the nib in the upper/lower  set only can look awesome,but the monolithic rifle length rail nib is just too much silverish color and becomes to pimp flashy ....soooo all black again....besides he didnt get the nib in :)

Wash