• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello - New to the thread

nexgen91

2 hours ago, The Father said:

From the AZ also. You get kicked of AR15.com also? 

You need to spill it - did you get kicked off ARF?  How the FUK do you get kicked off that place?!

You fukked around in GD, and got yer a$s sent to the Bear Pit, and lost.  That's the only thing I can think of...

Spill it.  Spill it now...  :laffs:

I am still baffled, the moderators did not like my opinions of our illustrious former President Barrack Hussein Obama. I spoke of no violence no anarchy against Barry. Just told it like it was about Barry and the hiding of his true intentions and beliefs. I have also been banned from The New York Times, Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle. I probably shouldn't comment on politics here or will probably end up in the land of banishment.

Like that wretched Hillary says, I am irredeemable and deplorable. 

Edited by The Father

1 hour ago, The Father said:

I am still baffled, the moderators did not like my opinions of our illustrious former President Barrack Hussein Obama. I spoke of no violence no anarchy against Barry. Just told it like it was about Barry and the hiding of his true intentions and beliefs. I have also been banned from The New York Times, Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle. I probably shouldn't comment on politics here or will probably end up in the land of banishment.

Like that wretched Hillary says, I am irredeemable and deplorable. 

We specifically have a Politics section where you are free to speak your mind. I don't think you'll encounter any opposing viewpoints on Hillary or BHO.

14 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Nah, problem comes when the Hellfire is not hanging from the drone anymore!

Problem is you don't hear them coming. RPG has that familiar twag, Hellfire just happens.

We all see that Lil' Barry is pulling down $400,000 from the Wall St. guys he "hated" so much.

Lil' Barry doesn't give a rip about income equality now.