• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lubricants

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This southern boy does not understand ya'lls penchant for freezing your weapons.  Think I'll just throw another log on the fire and wait a day or two. 20 today, 70 on Monday.  Great thing about the weather here, it'll change soon.

Ok when the Rat a tat tat first came out 98 had us all doing hardcore stuff with it , so i had a extra 5.56 BCG and up here hunting in winter can be from 60 degrees to 20 below zero and to much oil on your bolt or trigger can be a problem so i froze the BCG after lubing, and like many old farts I forgot about it  found it 14 months later pulled it out and started firing... great stuff after I soak a new BCG or any part in Mobile one syn. i then use a Qtip and slightly warm the AZ lube and apply works like you got owl $hit on a glass door knob!

Edited by Magwa

On 3/12/2022 at 8:32 AM, Magwa said:

Ok when the Rat a tat tat first came out 98 had us all doing hardcore stuff with it , so i had a extra 5.56 BCG and up here hunting in winter can be from 60 degrees to 20 below zero and to much oil on your bolt or trigger can be a problem so i froze the BCG after lubing, and like many old farts I forgot about it  found it 14 months later pulled it out and started firing... great stuff after I soak a new BCG or any part in Mobile one syn. i then use a Qtip and slightly warm the AZ lube and apply works like you got owl $hit on a glass door knob!

Actually, I didn't think that owl $hit was quite that slick, from an experience I had when I scared an owl outta it's nest once. Seemed more like a lot of stinking chicken $hit.🤗

13 hours ago, Magwa said:

Memory issues aren't age dependent( @Matt.Cross will like this story)  buddy was a Tool&Die apprentice and had made up some tools( 1-2-3 blocks, angle plates and parallels. After heat treating them he buired them in the yard for stress relief prior to grinding. Over time he forgot about then but his dad found them about 2 years later... with the rototiller as he decided to increace the size of the vegetable garden.

12 hours ago, mrmackc said:

Actually, I didn't think that owl $hit was quite that slick, from an experience I had when I scared an owl outta it's nest once. Seemed more like a lot of stinking chicken $hit.🤗

I don't know about owl $hit but Canada goose $hit pretty slick... 

So Memory issues when i was in my mid to late 20's I ran a pack of bear dogs I had 4 or 5 at any one time and a core pack of three dogs that were top notch bear dogs they caught 60% of the bears they ran, so life was getting real we were having kids and i had to start being more responsible, no laughing you Fukers. So decided to sell the pack of dogs and concentrate on building our 1 st house .

So one guy was from Wisconsin and he really wanted to buy my lead strike dog so he calls me and we agree on 2500 bucks he is to send me a cashiers check i send him the dog he gets 10 days for a trail period if i do not hear back from him i cash the check he keeps the dog. So i am working on the house and sheet rocking i had put the check over a window sill and yep i sheet rock it right in , so about 6 days go by the man calls and says cash the check you are not getting him back i say ok enjoy and that is that, I hang up the phone and what are the first words out of my mouth ? why I ask the wife what she did with the check we can cash it she says I have no clue where you put it  Great!

We looked for 3 days tore everything apart and figured in the construction that we must have thrown it out with the trash I am really upset then a light bulb came on a took a hammer and made a hole stuck my hand in and said see i knew you put it up here .. we had a good laugh and went and cashed it and had a steak dinner.

• 1 year later...
On 8/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, 98Z5V said:

The best product on the market is pretty unknown - because I've failed at pushing it.  We developed it, refined it, and tested it here for years, various members, various conditions, before a local gun shop in Phx picked it up. 

AZ Premium Gun Lube.  I'll get a link in here for it later.  Nothing beats it, ever.

EDIT: American Guns & Ammo, Mesa, AZ.

https://shop.americangunsandammo.com/parts-gear/cleaning-equipment/premium-gun-lube-2426468

PREMIUM GUN LUBE

^^^ That's where to get it.  You'll never get a better lube, anywhere. Try it, buy it, and if you think it sucks, send me the remainder, and I'll pay you what you had to spend, including shipping afterwards to me. I pro-rate it, too - you send me an empty bottle - then don't ask me for my money...  I'm not here to fund people for used bottles...  :thefinger:

We (Matt) have years into this stuff, right here on this board, going back to 2016 and 2017 on sending out samples, and testing.  If you think it sucks, I'll back that up and reimburse you for your sorrow.  But not emotional bullshiit sorrow.   I'm not your moneybag, but I won't leave you hanging with a bill...  

@JBMatt

Is this stuff still out there? The link now takes you to a site that doesn't list any lube.

2 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Is this stuff still out there? The link now takes you to a site that doesn't list any lube.

Oh hell yeah, brother.  It's alive and well.  If that link is down or gone, we can get @JBMatt in here, and one way or another, get you hooked up with the information, or the product.

44 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh hell yeah, brother.  It's alive and well.  If that link is down or gone, we can get @JBMatt in here, and one way or another, get you hooked up with the information, or the product.

@392heminut PM me your shipping info.  I'll get some on the way to you as soon as I can.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...