• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It today Isis!!

Robocop1051

Got this from XDtalk... 

B64A35EE-1BDA-4D45-AEED-C07EC31A66C5.jpeg

think one of Tom’s leftovers found me... little does she know, she’s barking up the wrong tree if she’s looking for sexual education. The only thing I’d leave her with is PTSD and twice as many Daddy issues.... and probably IBS from all the CLP. 

This shit makes me worry about how long some of you sick fuckers would talk to “her” before notifying staff. Lol

I had one message me on Facebook while I was on my fishing trip, it was good entertainment. “She” wanted me to show my love for her buy sending her a 200$ iTunes card. So I googled 100$ iTunes card and sent “her” two pictures I got off image search. It was pretty uneventful but entertaining none the less

I got that IRS scam call on the work phone a few days ago so I called the number, and sure enough some indian dude with broken enlish says "thees ees the IRS"

I text the number to the other trucks and we prank called him until he stopped answering. It was pretty entertaining. I kept asking him for slurpees in my best Apu accent. 

9 hours ago, blue109 said:

I got that IRS scam call on the work phone a few days ago so I called the number, and sure enough some indian dude with broken enlish says "thees ees the IRS"

I text the number to the other trucks and we prank called him until he stopped answering. It was pretty entertaining. I kept asking him for slurpees in my best Apu accent. 

I go complete “extremist terrorist” when they call me. One day the FBI is going to tell me to stop harassing the Punjabi scammers. 

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

I go complete “extremist terrorist” when they call me. One day the FBI is going to tell me to stop harassing the Punjabi scammers. 

10 hours ago, blue109 said:

Last week getting the you have four warrants for your arrest call us to clear this matter up. I text back “come get me you scammer fuck!!!!!” Then they blew my phone up blocked 2 numbers on the third I answered, same shit haji in a cave I started asking him why my friends or my girlfriend or any of her co workers who are all in law enforcement haven’t arrested me yet? And maybe I should give them this number so they can follow up on this scam because this is a scam right? Right? Hello? You still there? Bye bye goat fucker......

5 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I sent “her” multiple dick pics. I’m still waiting for a reply. 

Not yours I hope..."she's" probably still laughing too hard to reply.  No pun intended. 

Edited by DNP