In production...

Robocop1051

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, mineralman55 said:

Yeah, a 30-06 would make a lot of sense. I already have everything needed to reload for it, and anything a .308 can do a 30-06 can do better. Would be cool for the Garand to have a great-great grandson.

Great, great, Grarand-son , that sounds better , that would be cool .

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2018 at 8:19 PM, Robocop1051 said:

What’s this??

ACF60E21-4499-4D08-9E8D-A7BCBB33535B.jpeg
It may not look like much laying there naked... but this is more features integrated into a single format, than has ever been offered before. 

100% completely ambidextrous controls, built directly into a 7075 billet receiver. Never again worry about the compatibility of bolt-on aftermarket parts, because the parts you want are already part of our system. We really can’t think of anything else to add to our receiver, or else we’d have crammed it in there among everything else.

**UPDATE: 9/10/2018

• 7075 T-6 Billet Aluminum
  • Type III Hardcoat Anodize
  • Cerakote Ceramic Coating
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Magazine Release
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Bolt HOLD
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Bolt RELEASE
  • Ambidextrous Safety Selector
    • I have my own design, but I might outsource this to cut down on my machine time. There are a lot of good quality, affordable, options out there.
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Anti-Rotation Q.D. mounts 
    • Replaceable Q.D. cups... NOBODY offers this ability!
  • Flared Magwell

Beautiful Robo, that thing is gorgeous!

Do they get cheaper the more we buy?  Load me up till they’re free....

I might have to scrounge the money from a super secret stash. County has been extorting money from me left and right to get this building permit. Just paid the local school district we don’t attend $8.400. Next week I get to pay $3,200 in “traffic impact fees”.  You know, because now that we have a house we’ll actually start driving our cars. Interestingly enough, I don’t touch a county maintained road between my house and work. All state and city. Then the Fire Marshall wants his cut, and county parks get to steal some too. Like paying property taxes for the rest of my life isn’t bad enough....we need a cut up front. The school bases theirs on Sq Ft which is insane. Should t it be by bedroom, or maybe just a flat fee?  Nope. The bigger you make it the more they get. Not sure I follow the logic there. 
so yeah.....it’s gonna be tough, but I have some money lined up for the rifle, a scope, and hopefully 1000 rounds of ammo. Hurry up @Robocop1051 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Want some pictures from recent peaceful protests?  It’s enough to make anti-gun folks go out and buy. Just make sure your ad is very much on the “other side” or they will remove your page. No soup for you. 

Edited by DNP

22 minutes ago, Bear said:

Yeah, bought a Gearhead Tailhook for it, not sure I like it.

IMG_20200922_181040540.thumb.jpg.4e0a48bd7ec5683f779494acc80778d4.jpg

Also looking at the Magpul MOE grip to reduce the grip angle to 17°.

I run the MagPul MOE K2 grip on all my guns that have shorter barrels, and I've been running it on distance guns for a couple years now - I like it, and it helps.  It's worth it.  I ran the K2+ for a little while, many years back, but that thing softens up out here in the AZ heat, and gets sticky, like old dirtbike grips.  I ditched the few that I had for the full-plastic K2s.  Your mileage will vary on that, if you don't live near the surface of the sun, like me.  For me, the K2+ is out, as well as all other rubberized grips.  Not here...

That barrel looks short - don't put a buttstock on it.  At least until you get the SBR tax stamp back.