6132expert

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Thanks fellas as budget my cost Was 500$ ( don't do it shibi) but that's not including parts on hand, total estimate for the build ?? 7-800$ still that's not a bad deal to put togeather in a couple weeks from fruition ;)

Budget brings problems.. So in my unfired testing I'm getting a tight chamber ( hard to eject by hand/ cycle) and scratches on the Projo. So after live fire test will see how a budget gun pays off or not?

Edit forgot other parts: brother mikes muzzel device (in the mail bro) and a bushnell sr25 dot. Guess I better talk to beach about a sling!!

Edited by sketch

• 5 months later...

Well, finally got the 300 BLK SBR done! Top pic is stealth mode, 8" home built suppressor!

Anderson upper and lower receivers

Bergara 8.5" barrel

Ares Armor NiB BCG

Samson 9" evolution handguard (thanks george_995!)

Troy Industries Modular Combat grip

SD Tactical muzzle brake

Umbrella Corp. grip

Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Stock

Aimpoint Comp M4s scope

IMG_20150901_140936076_HDR.thumb.jpg.54bIMG_20150901_140848935.thumb.jpg.6768b85

Edited by 392heminut

Yup, $400 to uncle Sugar just so I can have that stuff!

I've always figured its like LPK's, AR lower's or .22 bricks.

Rather buy em at market rate and have em sitting around, than need em and pay out the ass or not be able to get em at any cost.

+$200 to own those items is an either or proposition, its either a "That's just f'ing obscene" on one hand, or a "Can't write that check fast enough" on the other... Haha

Though I find it despicable our rights have been infringed upon to the degree that they have, I fall into the latter category. ;-)

I built the can. I started a thread on the build put I haven't updated it. I was having a problem emailing pics from my phone to my email account so I could get them on my computer to be able to post them. I think the issue is resolved so as soon as I have some time I will update the build thread.