• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB A-1 or A-2 stock assembly

392heminut

With all you guys changing out A-1 & A-2 stocks for adjustable stocks I'm sure one of you has a setup you would part with cheap! I need the whole assembly. stock, buffer tube, buffer and spring. If it's off an AR-15 I can go with just the stock and buffer tube and get my own buffer and spring. What ya got?

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I had a spare sitting around, with a few KAC rail panels, and the damn thing turned into a Mk12 Mod 1...    :laffs::embarrassed:

Brother, that doesn't surprise me at all. A little birdie told me that you had a spare hammer pin lying around that turned into an AR!!!:lmao:

10 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Brother, that doesn't surprise me at all. A little birdie told me that you had a spare hammer pin lying around that turned into an AR!!!:lmao:

Extra Fucking GAS TUBE ROLL PIN turned into a whole gun, brother - because I was afraid I was gonna lose it. "Gotta get a gas block to put this in  - but that's stupid, if I dn't put a gas tube in it, and do it for real...   "  Then, I had a gas system sitting around...  You know how that goes.

After I told that story, some fucker on here anonymously sent me a bag of 10 gas tube roll pins...   It was heinous.

Let me look around, and I'll see what I have "in stock".

*edit* - Sorry brother. After looking around, can't find the A2 stock. I know that I had one, but I must have given it away to somebody. Damn if I know who though. :laffs:

Edited by Rsquared

5 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Let me look around, and I'll see what I have "in stock".

*edit* - Sorry brother. After looking around, can't find the A2 stock. I know that I had one, but I must have given it away to somebody. Damn if I know who though. :laffs:

I think Matt Cross got that one, for his Grendel Mk12 Mod 1...  

20 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I had one lying around once upon a time, but I gave it to Unforgiven!:lmao:

well .. whats the build bro? you dont have to start with the stock? 😁

Edited by sketch
shits of course..

3 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Actually, I'm switching some stuff around and want to go back to the A-2 style stock on my LR 308.

3 hours ago, blue109 said:

I love the GI stocks. Dont know why. There are many designs with better ergos but I always go back. 

Funny, I feel the same way. Still prefer my two A2 butt stocks to the fancy stuff on my other AR’s. Will probably change back sometime.

16 hours ago, 392heminut said:

I had one lying around once upon a time, but I gave it to Unforgiven!:lmao:

Yup, :thumbup:

16 hours ago, sketch said:

well .. whats the build bro? you dont have to start with the stock? 😁

Put together a DMR type w/18" barrel. 

Just got through tapping rooms fukin mess.

17 hours ago, shooterrex said:

I know that A1 stock is here somewhere.  Just the stock no tube, spring or buffer. I will find it this week. You can have it for shipping. Should fit in a priority mail box.

Sounds good to me, I can always scrounge up the other stuff!:thumbup: