• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Scotch for the Tide pod generation

Armed Eye Doc

Great.  we have fuckers in this country that actually EAT Tide Pods, because, ...  colors, PRETTY!... YUM!

Now, we're gonna make REAL ALCOHOL in a Tide Pods package, and think that it's a good idea?!  The same stupid fuckers that ate real Tide Pods are now gonna be convicted of HUGE crimes in the next year...  

Brilliant...  

1 hour ago, MikedaddyH said:

Darwin will win ! 😂😅😆🤣😭

Darwin quit a long time ago, and that fucker doesn't do his job anymore, for the last decade or two.  Thus, the prevalence of shiitheads, everywhere, even out in public daily - all over the country...   We're all fucked.

12 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

That's a low bar. I hope now isn't a bad time to explain that the Monkey Shoulder bottle was initially empty, but then Ron finally got drunk and had to pee. The rest as they say, is history....

Piss would have tasted better

and I’m sure Rons tastes like MGD

Edited by shepp

3 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

I took the liberty of adding an old bottle of Brut and some expired Italian dressing from Tom's fridge, it was strained through one of Larry's dirty socks.

So THAT'S what happened to my sock! You know, thanks to you I have to spend one day a week wearing only one sock because I don't have the other one! WTF!!!🤬:lmao:

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

So THAT'S what happened to my sock! You know, thanks to you I have to spend one day a week wearing only one sock because I don't have the other one! WTF!!!🤬:lmao:

I'll give you a new pair, we need the one you have for the Fall Shoot Watermelon Wine strainer. 🤣

On 10/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, shepp said:

As long as it tastes better than that monkey shoulder poop

:laffs::lmao: I still have that empty bottle somewhere!!!   :banana:

It was Ron's Monkey Shoulder, and that crazy Chinese Wine that Mike brought...   DAMN!!!  

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

:laffs::lmao: I still have that empty bottle somewhere!!!   :banana:

It was Ron's Monkey Shoulder, and that crazy Chinese Wine that Mike brought...   DAMN!!!  

Becca going to bring another bottle of some imported sh!t from somewhere else and we will have to drink it !

That Chinese stuff was like gasoline and flower perfume.

Edited by MikedaddyH

• 3 weeks later...