• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

They go to where you can't shoot them...   Smart sum'bitches, once a year...  

Every year we had about 500 head on the 20000 acre ranch I worked on. They knew they were safe from hunters but the wolves came along with them. Any one that says wolves only kill what they eat is full of shiit. I’ve seen em kill a bunch and leave them to rot.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Best in the business, right here:

https://alarmmine.com/

seriously used this camping .. we camp high ground above the river but to fish we leave camp and gear free for any to enter and pillage. I use fishing line across the main road and I can hear the blank on the river 100 yds away. Last summer we had a dude cutting through our yard behind the house. sameshit set up the mine to the fence and fishing line. he stopped tresspasssing after the 2nd time! I have one screwed to the bed of my truck with copper wire tied to my equipment. 👍🍻

6 hours ago, sketch said:

seriously used this camping .. we camp high ground above the river but to fish we leave camp and gear free for any to enter and pillage. I use fishing line across the main road and I can hear the blank on the river 100 yds away. Last summer we had a dude cutting through our yard behind the house. sameshit set up the mine to the fence and fishing line. he stopped tresspasssing after the 2nd time! I have one screwed to the bed of my truck with copper wire tied to my equipment. 👍🍻

I had not seen those before. Interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Speed camera's:

Why in the FUK do all the mouth breathers drive 10 MPH below the speed limit by these damn things? All of us normal thinking, rational people of the world (yeah....the couple of handfuls of us) know that you're good for around 10 over.

Drives me fukin crazy. (yeah, yeah...I know that it's a short trip fukers)

Not to mention....who served you that notice?  Throw it in the trash if it didn’t come certified mail. They took them down here, most of them, because they admitted that it was a voluntary program. Not to also mention that like 85% of the money went to the company that managed the cameras. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Why is it when redoing trailer wiring that some one else wired it’s a pain in the a$$? Takes longer to remove the cobbled shiit than to run the new wiring. Ten minute project took all day. All because I caught the light with the lawnmower and broke it off. I guess I deserved it for being a dumbass

I put one of these on my trailer (not this one or from here).  Granted, it is a short trailer.  I got tire of trying to figure out if there was a short, a bulb out, or some other problem.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hopkins-2-Sided-Magnetic-Trailer-Towing-Light-Kit/100268968

Edited by Armed Eye Doc

51 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I put one of these on my trailer (not this one or from here).  Granted, it is a short trailer.  I got tire of trying to figure out if there was a short, a bulb out, or some other problem.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hopkins-2-Sided-Magnetic-Trailer-Towing-Light-Kit/100268968

Should have done the removable from the get go but thought I’d only have to replace the busted light but...

My boy is thinking about getting out of the cop business. Can’t say as I blame him. Caught in the middle of those that want to burn you and those that want to use you as an example. Bosses don’t have his back and the rules have changed on the street. He’s still pretty young and only been doing it about 10 years. I think he already gave notice but we will see.

36 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

My boy is thinking about getting out of the cop business. Can’t say as I blame him. Caught in the middle of those that want to burn you and those that want to use you as an example. Bosses don’t have his back and the rules have changed on the street. He’s still pretty young and only been doing it about 10 years. I think he already gave notice but we will see.

Can't say that I blame him at all.  LEO is a no-win job.  People don't like when you do enforce the law and then hate you when you don't.  Good luck to him with his future endeavors.

3 hours ago, Radioactive said:

Tough time to be a cop but since he has background in the business there are other aspects of law enforcement. 20 and out isn't a bad deal then develop a side hustle. Just my 2 mag's