• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, DNP said:

It’s a fun conversation. I think it started as an MX track and a gun range...and morphed into all the stuff he listed. Given the times, a bunker should definitely be added. Probably an air strip as well for the out of town guests. 

I'll go for that, we have a STOL kit on the Cardinal, high compression pistons and heads and "Powerflow" exhaust,,, and a re-pitched prop, it climbs very well on initial!

On 11/25/2020 at 8:34 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

How hard is a block of tungsten?

I have a 3.125"  diameter Tungsten alloy downhole logging tool housing   (extreme pressure housing)  that is 18 inches long with a steel bullplug in one end that I use for a "T" post driving tool. It is quite heavy for it's size.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 9:17 PM, Rsquared said:

Mark Steyn sitting in for Tucker tonight said that celebrating Thanksgiving has become a class 3 misdemeanor in some states.

Now THAT's too damn funny.

Mark Steyn for President! Rush's own, undocumented anchor man! with the election and Rush's Cancer, I'm in a full blown "Blue Funk"! who is gonna rally the troop's now? I get the Pres is an acquired taste, he would have never made it without Rush.. Like Dr. Dobson was to the Christian World, Rush has indeed been the guiding light to the "conservative movement".

The voice of calm and reason, Rush is indeed a national treasure and Steyn is the only one of his guest host's who might, in a long shot, "carry on"!

Mark does have the ability to humorously illustrate the insanity of the left, and we are damn sure gonna need a sense of humor!

• 2 weeks later...

Full auto BB gun for Christmas?  This one is AK style but is similar to the DPMS version they have from a few years ago.

https://www.atwoods.com/department/outdoor-recreation/recreational-shooting/air-rifles/crosman-full-auto-ak1-air-rifle.html

This guy oversells it a little, but it shows the function of the gun.