• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife and I celebrated our 55th in August, we figure if you can make it past 25th it is easier to stay together, than having to split the blanket!  And many of us are blessed with a grandchild, which is a factor, grandchildren are more fun than  your own brats were. JMHO

Congrats Doc , 35 for us 3rd time was the charm. The time does fly by we have been remodeling since we met and moved to Indiana. Like other ass backward things I've done we started out as lovers and became best friends. So for putting up with my $hit she is taken care of for the rest of her life.

19 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Hear, hear! Let's get this pandemic handled and let's all get together!

We just did this last weekend, brother.  :thumbup:  We've been getting together since about 2011, if you count the first Greg-Tom visit.  That spawned it all...  It's now morphed into some shiit where we have strangers showing up in the middle of the desert, in a 5-ton with a 1919 mounted in the back...  Unreal, blows my mind...

1376323643_DocToast.thumb.png.2cf0f9d4eaf21d0738dac28362292cf4.png

8 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I am at a conference in Dallas (🤮).  I am staying at the hotel on the 15th floor.  I can feel the building move in the wind.  It's not a lot, but it is noticable.

As long as you don't think you're in Vegas, and there's a concert going on outside, then we're good...   :thumbup:

What?   Too soon?...