• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

3 hours ago, shepp said:

This kid is a fucking savage 

6C0D5FDC-59BE-4DDE-BDD2-1BDA0EBBEC31.png

4E9E6663-9D19-4A9E-9F88-B86670C7A22C.png

I don't care one bit if they like that other family, and are "becoming family" with those people. 

Shoot that fucking dog. 

That motherfucker never gets the chance to eat another kid, ever.  Plug it, now.

BYE_FELICIA.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2020 at 7:12 AM, Radioactive said:

I mentioned Rsquared in a post but didn’t know how to let him know about it. Sorry to be ignorant of the ways these electronic thingy’s work.

OK. What did I do wrong this time? :laffs:

I didn't break it. Belt fed broke it.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:50 PM, 98Z5V said:

I don't care one bit if they like that other family, and are "becoming family" with those people. 

Shoot that fucking dog. 

That motherfucker never gets the chance to eat another kid, ever.  Plug it, now.

I agree! If the dog did it once it will be damn capable of doing it again!

43 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Rule 64b bites me.  I knew I should have bought silver when it was  below $12/oz.  This is today's action.

That drop was deceptive, I could not find any silver to buy under $15, spot was low but silver dealers were not letting physical silver go for that $12. I was able to use my scam-demic check on silver after that, ranged from $15-$17. Been getting about a $100 worth a week of junk silver on ebay up until this weekend, my lowball bids are not touching it now. My Dad is still upside down on it, he bought during the Buffet run at $28.

58 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

That drop was deceptive, I could not find any silver to buy under $15, spot was low but silver dealers were not letting physical silver go for that $12. I was able to use my scam-demic check on silver after that, ranged from $15-$17. Been getting about a $100 worth a week of junk silver on ebay up until this weekend, my lowball bids are not touching it now. My Dad is still upside down on it, he bought during the Buffet run at $28.

The premium for metals is one of the things that show how manipulated the market for them is.  An end buyer can never get metals at spot price.  Spot plus premium is closer to what the non-manipulated price would be.

I saw some at about $14/oz when spot was $12.  I did not act quickly enough before they ran out.  I had bought some silver at about $28 on the way down as well.  I traded it at a loss for stripped lowers before the last election.  I figured I would either make my money back or have guns to build.  I have new ARs and am happy with that outcome.

3 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Rule 64b bites me. 

There is no "Rule 64b" here, brother - unless you wanna get one activated.

There is a Lesson 65b - You Snooze, You Lose.

That is the one you're talking about, I suspect.  :laffs:

It's not a Rule here, and you don't ABIDE...  It's a Lesson that you learn - once you try to buy something that you waited on...   and now that fucker is OOS, EVERYWHERE...   :lmao:   You learn this Lesson the HARD WAY...   :banana:

This was Drew's Original Lesson to the board here, I'm sure he wants it preserved. Because he passed it on, and it was hard to learn then...   :thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 7/20/2020 at 6:53 PM, 392heminut said:

I agree! If the dog did it once it will be damn capable of doing it again!

Anyone ever say what breed of dog? .... no difference now, It should have been killed and the head sent in for a Rabies check. Probably wasn't a Chihuahua.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:11 AM, mrmackc said:

Anyone ever say what breed of dog? .... no difference now, It should have been killed and the head sent in for a Rabies check. Probably wasn't a Chihuahua.

Any breed can be a piece of shit just like humans 

On 7/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, shepp said:

Any breed can be a piece of poop just like humans 

There is an outfit (web page) that has rated the 15 breeds of dogs that are dangerous to humans.   Here are the top six.

World's six most dangerous dogs

6. Doberman

Dobermans are fearless dogs who were primarily bred to be intimidating. They are very intelligent and strong dogs that will do anything to protect their owner. Mostly they are used as guard dogs. If they are not properly socialized they can cause big damage and if you raise them right you will get the best family dog who will do anything for you.

5. German Shepherd

German Shepherd is one of the most popular dog breeds in the world even though they have a reputation as one of the most dangerous dogs. That is the main reason why this breed is mostly used for police and military purposes. They always need a job to do or they will become destructive. German Shepherds are not a good choice for the first-time owner. Like any other breed, German Shepherd can be very good family dogs if raised and socialized properly.

4. Fila Brasileiro

Fila Brasileiro or Brazilian Mastiff is a very aggressive and protective dog that makes a great guard dog. The word “filar” in Portuguese means to “hold, grab.” They are not suited for inexperienced owners. Even with the right socialization and training, this breed is naturally protective.

3. Perro de Presa Canario

Presa Canario is a very powerful, large and intelligent dog breed that derives from the Canary Islands. They were bred to be a guard dog. Presa Canario dogs need early socialization and training. Because of their high prey drive, they are not for the inexperienced owners. If you don’t ensure them with proper exercise this dogs can become destructive.

2. Rottweiler

Rottweilers have a fearsome reputation. They are very intelligent and very good guard dogs. They are considered one of the most aggressive dog breeds so they need constant training and socialization. They need a firm owner who will know how to treat them. Rottweiler is not a good choice for a first-time dog owner. If raised well from puppy age Rottweilers can be wonderful pets and great companions.

1. Pit Bull

The most dangerous dog breed in the world is the Pit Bull Terrier. Pit Bulls were used for dog fighting for a long period. They are extremely strong and muscular dogs with great jaw bite power so it’s understandable why so many people fear them. They have been called nanny dogs but with all media coverage of bad news including Pitt Bulls, today not so many people will go after Pitt Bull Terrier although they make great family pets if raised and trained well from the puppy age. You shouldn’t believe everything you read about these dogs. They are very dangerous and can be very aggressive but with the right training and early socialization, they can become excellent dogs.

...I know there is a group of people in the world, that all they do, is preach about how nice, friendly, beautiful, and super good Pit Bulls are....

As for me....."I'll keep my guns and Chihuahua Police dog."