• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DNP said:

But yeah. Post the wasp video. It’s out there somewhere. 

Africanized Bees, brother.  "Killer Bees."  They received an ass-whoopin' after months of torment upon thee...  And then - they decided that MY FRONT DOOR was where they would "expland their horizons" and begin a new colony... 

Not in THIS HOUSE...   :bitchslap::banana:

Only on the new ammo purchases. There’s a quick verification that supposedly just confirms you’ve had a check from your current address. I failed the quick check because I had not paid for a full one or purchased a firearm from my new place. I fixed that now. 

16 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Big new can of Carb cleaner, BBQ lighter, and strap your balls on tight and just get after it. 

They don't come back from that... 

I don't even mess with the lighter (I would burn something down) I just shoot them down with the carb cleaner. It knocks them right out of the air and they drop like a rock! Lots of fun!!!

Edited by 392heminut

9 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

So they make you pay to have a background check to exercise your constitutional right?  That was the genesis of the voting rights act that outlawed poll taxes, even though there is no constitutional right to vote for president. 

Wrong thread...there’s another one for jokes. You think they care about constitutional?  They aren’t denying me the right...they’re just making sure I’m worthy of having it.....

18 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I found this interesting.

I would guess that @98Z5V has learned this a long time ago.

I think I posted that in the medical thread. Not sure, but pretty sure I did. Most expeditious manner of getting a casualty off the ground, up, and moving.  :thumbup:

Wil Willis is a genuine badass.  Army Ranger, converted over (cross-branched) to be an Air Force PJ.  Hardcore to the bone, that dude is.  Bad Motherfucker.  :hail: