• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

you HAVE to video another feeble attempt at it & post it here for 98!!

If I was there, I would have done it like pulling my kid's loose teeth when he was little.  Apply my pliers to the end of the damn dead thing, and state, "We're gonna do this on THREE.  Ready?  One..."

YANK!!!"

That would have been a small consolation - for me - to overcome the amount of gore from that nasty fucking thing... 

"If I was there, I would have done it like pulling my kid's loose teeth when he was little.  Apply my pliers to the end of the damn dead thing, and state, "We're gonna do this on THREE.  Ready?  One..." "

I see you're another adherent to the "expect me to count to three" group. I applaud you, brother! I've always figured there might come a day when some center of uranus had a pistol to my wife's head and I would give him that same timetable, with that same timing on the trigger. No, it hasn't happened yet. And I hope it never happens. But if some sick fuk has read about it here, bear in mind that my "One ..." starts around "I'm going to count ..."

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

"If I was there, I would have done it like pulling my kid's loose teeth when he was little.  Apply my pliers to the end of the damn dead thing, and state, "We're gonna do this on THREE.  Ready?  One..." "

I see you're another adherent to the "expect me to count to three" group. I applaud you, brother! I've always figured there might come a day when some center of uranus had a pistol to my wife's head and I would give him that same timetable, with that same timing on the trigger. No, it hasn't happened yet. And I hope it never happens. But if some sick fuk has read about it here, bear in mind that my "One ..." starts around "I'm going to count ..."

Yep, I get it. "Let's work this out, and count to THREE...  Ready?...  One" - BANG! 

The issue is now resolved. 

There's alot of times that you'll never be able to talk to them, or say anything, at all.  You need to be ready to defend yourself at any time.  There is no second chance. 

3 hours ago, Sisco said:

Thank God for Superior. Otherwise we would be 92F.

I wouldn't know how to act with that weather, Al - but I'd sure love to have it.  That's awesome.

We're gonna get out asses roasted next week.  I need to shoot/test a gun on Sunday, too. Great.

948470786_Heatnextweek.thumb.png.f16b6ee28733c9b60eb91a06bbc63a63.png

This is what we see in July and August - it's too early in the year for this shiit...   :embarrassed:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Damn that little Greta bitch for flying on planes. 

History will - one day - catch up with her stupid little ass.  She knows not what she talks about, but it'll all come out in the history.   :thumbup:

Had to go go Minneapolis yesterday to honor and say goodbye to an old friend who is my son's Godfather. It was 100F I roasted to death. Got back to Superior at 6 pm, it was 62F. That Lake protects us from temperatue extremes year around.

On 6/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, DNP said:

778EAEF0-04E5-42C7-B295-B5A70556C987.png

Learned something. A 2 stroke backpack leaf blower in half an hour releases more hydrocarbons then a Ford F150 driven from Florida to Alaska.Worst polluting implement made for its size by far. Got an excuse not to use mine.

On 6/10/2021 at 9:49 AM, Sisco said:

Learned something. A 2 stroke backpack leaf blower in half an hour releases more hydrocarbons then a Ford F150 driven from Florida to Alaska.Worst polluting implement made for its size by far. Got an excuse not to use mine.

China does more damage from polluting that you could with 1,000 of those backpack 2-stroke leaf blowers running Wide Open, as long as you could keep gas in them, and keep them pinned.

We aren't the problem, so stop believing the hype.

We could all drive 2-stroke dirtbikes or quads to work everyday - WFO - and pollute less than China.

We aren't the solution - we need to look at the real problem, and stop listening to Libs and Progressives that tell us that WE are the problem.  Look, instead, at the largest polluter on the planet.  You wanna "reform" and make changes, so we don't all have to die in 10 years like AOC states?  Look at the largest polluter on the planet, and do something about that, first...  

The US ain't the issue.  No matter how many 2-strokes we run. No matter what those 2-strokes are, either.  Rip Banshees all day long - won't make a drop in the bucket compared to China.  Look it up if you doubt me.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:49 AM, Sisco said:

Got an excuse not to use mine.

That's good cause I'm gonna run mine a few hours for nothing so you can take up my slack, crap I use a rake...... but I'm white and male so I'm sure the rake is just as damaging. The cnn producer did say global warming was going to be the next big scare the public thing and the scam-virus is running out of fear steam fast now.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:49 AM, Sisco said:

Learned something.

Educate me then, with scientific facts about how this leaf blower does more harm than an F-150, the specific data that shows it not some goof like greta parroting some bullschit they read on f book.

Next thing you'll tell me "peak oil" will happen next year followed by that ice age that was going to arrive in the 70's.

I only have stuff with Lithium Batteries, I have six batteries for the weed whakker, and blowers, tree saw and I will send all of them to Washington D.C. for disposal when they quit working even the ones that catch fire.

Won't it be a hoot when every thing from your Electric drill to your Ford 150 runs on Lithium Batteries?

We all need to get a propane/natural gas  fueled 25KW backup generator and a couple of 500 gallon propane tanks and keep them full to charge up all of our electric cars and phones and run our heat pumps freezers, and ice makers and telephones!  LEDs everywhere!

Edited by mrmackc

China is the big problem no doubt in more ways than one. We will be at war with them and Russia within 10 years if not sooner. They were planning for it all the while we were distracted in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. When that starts climate changenwill be an afterthought.

8 hours ago, Sisco said:

China is the big problem no doubt in more ways than one. We will be at war with them and Russia within 10 years if not sooner. 

That sure seems to be what the propaganda pushes. I got a good laugh out of this run down on all the recent russian manipulations

Brother get yourself some new sources for reality, even the true leftists can't keep a straight face anymore.

8 hours ago, Sisco said:

They were planning for it all the while we were distracted in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

and more than 100 other countries we dabble in, just well use dabble since these are just distractions...............

I laugh at that too because you can bet Russia spent time and resources getting that  film accomplished. I have nothing against Russians or Chinese, but it is pretty clear both Putin and Xi want to displace the U.S as the top dogs in the world. Now putting ego aside, that may be for the best, if it happened, but I kind of doubt it. I think we better figure out what the new world order will be before it comes to a shooting war, because it would be the world’s best three armies going at it, not some radical groups. Think World War 2 type of potential damage. Including the United States. It is time for us to quit being the world’s policeman. The Ukraine needs to learn to live with Russia and the Philippines and Vietnam need to learn to live with China. And Russia, China and the US need to work out an agreement that keeps things relatively stable.

14 hours ago, Sisco said:

The Ukraine needs to learn to live with Russia and the Philippines and Vietnam need to learn to live with China.

Please tell me about the Philippines and China.  I'm interested.  I spent 8 months of my life in the PI, in 2002, finding, fixing, and eliminating the Abu Sayyaf Group. On  12 Jan 2002, when we deployed, there were 1,000 of them (ASG).  When I left country in August '02, there were less than 100 of them remaining. Search the history on JTF-510 and JSOTF-P.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/dod/jtf-510.htm

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/dod/jsotf-p.htm

I'm interested in your China connection, and why you stated that. 

EDIT - Or, I'm just wondering if you're talking out of your ass, not knowing what you're stating, Al. 

Edited by 98Z5V