• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HAPPY FOURTH IF JULY!!!!!

Radioactive

Happy Independence Day!

A british media opinion of our declaration in the day......when you listen to their "arguments", more like a list of fallacies, they sound very similar to arguments you see today "depends on what your definition of is is"

An argument for Liberty can fail but an argument against Liberty always fails.

5 hours ago, shepp said:

MERICA fornicate YEA!!!!!!

This was great, brother - fantastic post!   It's wild watching Crispy brace that rifle off the top of an open grill - the guy knows how to make light of a bad situation.  He's a complete badass. :hail:

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This was great, brother - fantastic post!   It's wild watching Crispy brace that rifle off the top of an open grill - the guy knows how to make light of a bad situation.  He's a complete badass. :hail:

He’s an amazing human 

3 hours ago, Radioactive said:

Just realized I fat fingered the keys in the title

You also posted it in “bar and grill” I looked to see if anyone made a post before mine, it’s all good I merged it with my post 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4 hours ago, shepp said:

You also posted it in “bar and grill” I looked to see if anyone made a post before mine, it’s all good I merged it with my post 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I figured there or in general would fit and since 7/4 is prolly the biggest grill day of the year I went that route. I gotta tell ya I was excited to be the first. All you interweb ninjas make me look old and slow. I am old and slow. How does that go “I used to be young and dumb but now I’m old and stupid” I’ll add on slow.

4 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I figured there or in general would fit and since 7/4 is prolly the biggest grill day of the year I went that route. I gotta tell ya I was excited to be the first. All you interweb ninjas make me look old and slow. I am old and slow. How does that go “I used to be young and dumb but now I’m old and stupid” I’ll add on slow.

Lol it’s cool I don’t have quite as much FU as some of the other guys

Throughout this weekend that we have presented at out feet, think about something, brothers...

This was not the day that we fought for everything - that started long, long before July 4th, 1776.  It started coming to a head in 1770, in Boston, long before that.  This weekend - this day - was the day that we came together, representatives from every COLONY...  Yes, the 13 colonies - and we decided to put pen-to-paper, and sign a Declaration Of Independence, to send that to England, and tell them that we were FREE, and not a part of "them" anymore.

The Revolutionary War was a different matter, and it started way before July 4th, and it lasted way longer, after July 4th.  The start of it is what LED to the Declaration Of independence, but that wasn't the end of the war.  That was just our expression that we were going to fight this one through to the end - and in the end, we are Free. 

It was on this weekend, this day of July 4th, that we decided as a group of colonies, that we would no longer live under the oppression of the Rule of England any longer.  No more.  We were a Free People, and their laws, rules, governance, and taxes - without representation - were NOT going to be how we lived our lives in this country.

The people you really need to thank are Samuel Adams, very first and foremost, for he was the Bostonian that was an informal leader, but led that city to fight the British Oppression.  His very good friends, Dr. Joseph Warren, and Paul Revere, are next to be recognized.  His cousin, John Adams is next.  After that - it comes to those that they influenced, provided that fire to, and lit that flame of - the very thought - that we could become our OWN country.  Ben Franklin was very, very instrumental in this, and John Hancock...   he bank-rolled the whole thing from the very start.  He was the initial money-man. 

There's alot about the history of this country that so many need to learn about. It's not all about July 4th (yes, I know I'm posting this on July 5th, too).  July 4th was when we declared out independence from England. 

April 19th, 1775, was when the first shots were fired, in both Lexington and Concord, that started the gunfight (beginning of the Revolutionary War), which led to July 4th, 1776.  The REAL fight started long before, back as far as 1770 in Boston, Massachussetts.  The fight ALWAYS started in Boston.  That's where they stood up, and were tired of British "Rule." If you ever want to thank someone for "America" - then thank someone from Boston.  They were the first ones to state that they we not gonna put up with it any longer, and they did something about it.  They, quite literally, started it. 

I could rage on this for hours. You guys need to watch "Sons Of Liberty" if you really want to see how this country started.  I kid you not.  This is the perfect weekend for it, so go find it.

Amazon.com: Sons Of Liberty [DVD + Digital]: Dean Norris, Ben ...

Edited by 98Z5V

In the world of Sheep, Wolves, and Sheep Dogs - the analogy that most gun-guys think about - everybody thinks that they want to be a Sheep Dog.

Do be any of the above.  Be a PATRIOT. 

Don't run around trying to protect Sheep from Wolves.  That's like trying to herd cats. 

Protect your COUNTRY.

Edited by 98Z5V