• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ammo

unforgiven

6 hours ago, Cliff R said:

EVERYTHING around here is for sale except for my dogs, even the wife.  She is the best deal on the property because in a week you will pay me MORE money to take her back!.....LOL....

That's hilarious, right there!!!   :lmao::banana:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That Dog exudes JOY! Must be a blast watching him work."

Yep, Sadie is fast as greased lightening and LOVES groundhog hunting.  She catches quite a few of those little ground squirrels and chipmunks and piles them  up in the yard.  Pretty hard on mice and rats around here as well.  I've got my new boy in training, Samson, hope he turns out just as good........

IMG_2532.jpg

Back on the topic of ammo, I am seeing LOTS of Wolf 7.62 x 39 out there at $10 a box.  I don't shoot that caliber very often but do have an AR-47 that runs it pretty good.  Used to have an nice AK-47 and a couple of SKS Paratrooper rifles that used it, but sent those on down the road once I decided to fill the safe with black rifles........

5 hours ago, Cliff R said:

"That Dog exudes JOY! Must be a blast watching him work."

Yep, Sadie is fast as greased lightening and LOVES groundhog hunting.  She catches quite a few of those little ground squirrels and chipmunks and piles them  up in the yard.  Pretty hard on mice and rats around here as well.  I've got my new boy in training, Samson, hope he turns out just as good........

IMG_2532.jpg

Love your dogs brother 😁

Quite a bit of ammo at Rural King today.  7.62 x 39 (Wolf).  .223 steel case (Wolf), quite a bit of 12 gauge shotgun, 22 rimfire,  270 Winchester and a few "odd" calibers, 224 Ruger and one Russian variant.

No one was in there "hoarding" any of it either.

Couldn't take a pic, the County didn't pay my cell phone bill so it got shut off last week.........

Edited by Cliff R

5 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I bought 10 boxes of Monarch (Academy's brand) 12 gauge #8 shot, 1350 ft/s for $6.99 each.  A recent purchase recommends 1300 ft/s or higher ammo for the break-in period.

Very interesting.  I think I know what shotgun you're speaking of...   :popcorn: