• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Another New Guy

cwouscg

Hello everyone.  I found this forum when looking for answers about building an AR10.  Thats when I found out I was really building a 308AR!  Or AR308, not sure which yet.  I’ve built a couple of AR15s from 80% lowers and have most everything to do the same for a 308 build.  I’ll post details in another thread in the appropriate forum.  I will say this, did I ever pick a bad time to build another rifle in a caliber I don’t already have.  There ain’t nuthin out there for .308!

I’m on a few other gun forums with the same user name.  Looking forward to learning about the large frame ARs.

Welcome aboard, man.  Ask away, anytime you feel the need.  3 major designs in the .308AR platform, and don't fall into the advertiser-trap, where they call almost EVERYTHING that they sell "AR-10."  95% of the time, those parts will not work in an Armalite AR-10...   and they're DPMS LR-308-based parts in the first place...  

Ask, before you buy - and provide links to parts when you can...