• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello!

Moon Boots

4 hours ago, Moon Boots said:

Yes, yes I will! 

Dune day is locked in for (overnight) 6/7 Nov.  The weekend before the shoot.  If I can't get that Pro XP out of the boss, then we have a big-bore stroker RZR 900 to rock around in.  Either way, it will be a great time. 

Never been to the dunes before, huh?  Pull your big girl panties up, and...    BRACE YOURSELF!!!   :banana::lmao:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Magwa said:

Welcome from Idaho every chance you get kick all the guys A$$'$ on that range and just never look back... hope to get to meet you one day enjoy this place it is full of just plain good folks...

Thanks! I’ll do my best to do just that. Hope to meet you some day too.

19 hours ago, Magwa said:

Welcome from Idaho every chance you get kick all the guys A$$'$ on that range and just never look back... hope to get to meet you one day enjoy this place it is full of just plain good folks...

16 hours ago, Moon Boots said:

Thanks! I’ll do my best to do just that. Hope to meet you some day too.

We  HAVE TO GET HIM DOWN HERE, SOMEDAY.  We must.  There's not even an option for that, like "Yay or Nay." 

We have to get @Magwa down here.

Mike, you'll like this one...  She can SHOOT!...   :hail::lmao::banana:

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

We  HAVE TO GET HIM DOWN HERE, SOMEDAY.  We must.  There's not even an option for that, like "Yay or Nay." 

We have to get @Magwa down here.

Mike, you'll like this one...  She can SHOOT!...   :hail::lmao::banana:

Just from the pictures I can tell she is a force to be reckoned with, she is competitive and that is a good thing I look forward to watching her shoot....that match looks like a hoot!

7 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

I'm willing to pick him up on my way down but not willing to try and kidnap him... it will not end well and by not end well I'm thinking about my health.:embarrassed:

Although it might work if I bait the trap with Wolf girl :thumbup:

If we can get her out here for a shoot - he's gonna be here...   :lmao:

kayla lauren by Bad--Ass on DeviantArt

that there is one fine trap.... and i do mean fine you guys are something else... Step Dad has reached the point that the docs can not help or do much for him he had a EDG yesterday and they cauterized 30 bleeds in his stomach and put in three clips to stop the bleeding I really feel for him ,he is just worn out we just have to make him feel good till he makes his journey .....I will come down there even if there is no shoot just to meet you Tom..... just have to wait a bit..

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

that there is one fine trap.... and i do mean fine you guys are something else... Step Dad has reached the point that the docs can not help or do much for him he had a EDG yesterday and they cauterized 30 bleeds in his stomach and put in three clips to stop the bleeding I really feel for him ,he is just worn out we just have to make him feel good till he makes his journey .....I will come down there even if there is no shoot just to meet you Tom..... just have to wait a bit..

I’m so sorry! 

Thank you Moon Boots ... it is a hard time for the wife and I but we realize it is just the completion of the life cycle that we all live with ...It is something that you never plan on and it really hits you in the gut sometimes to watch your parent or brother ,sister ,child go through it but we choose to celebrate all the good things and not dwell on the bad there is enough of that in this crazy world, we do not need to add to it .. So life goes on and we will go on with it ...

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.” Chief Tecumseh

On 10/29/2021 at 12:30 PM, Magwa said:

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.” Chief Tecumseh

Words to live by, an absolutely beautiful passage.

55 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Words to live by, an absolutely beautiful passage.

and a good life explained in words. 

I've spent a good bit of time looking at different religions/cultures and their mores. These sentiments are almost always tucked in there somewhere, very seldom see so much  in so few few words though.