• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello!

Moon Boots

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DEWS is going off - this is a trap - Nuke her...   JUST KIDDING!!!   DON'T SMOKE HER ACCOUNT!!!  

Can't believe you did it girl - very well done.   Welcome aboard. :thumbup: If you're local, maybe we can shoot together sometime...   :lmao::banana:

This all started out here at the SDTF, half a year ago.  Secret Desert Test Facility.  She was hooked then, as soon as she came out to the SDTF.  It took WORK on that match, but I got her talked into shooting that match this month, and it was NOT easy talking her into shooting it.  ...and she kicked ASS!... 

Man, I'm telling you - you talk about one stubborn girl...  :laffs::banana:

Ask her about her profile pic...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

6 minutes ago, DNP said:

Welcome from just west of you. Glad to have you on the forum and I look forward to meeting you in person sometime soon. Shooting or dunes, it’s bound to happen sometime soon. 

I asked her if she could ride a motorcycle...   meaning...  Can you SHIFT?!  This might be a work in progress.  LT-R is sitting here, waiting to be ridden. 

This might be a tough one, brother - Kiddie Track time and training, for real, on the Badass Kiddie Track.  I have faith.  :thumbup:

Might be stubborn, but she ain't scared...  :lmao:

13 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I asked her if she could ride a motorcycle...   meaning...  Can you SHIFT?!  This might be a work in progress.  LT-R is sitting here, waiting to be ridden. 

This might be a tough one, brother - Kiddie Track time and training, for real, on the Badass Kiddie Track.  I have faith.  :thumbup:

Might be stubborn, but she ain't scared...  :lmao:

shifting is over-rated. Can’t you get her hooked up with a nice turbo Razr and a cage?