• Visit Sportsmans Guide

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, suzukiray said:

I'll put my small tire, stock cammed, street engine bracket bike against ANYTHING you own for a thousand dollars anytime you are ready. Its ONLY a quarter of a mile, come on, put your money where your mouth is!!

Race me through the dunes or on an MX track, then, brother.  :laffs:  I will lay the smacketh upon thee...   :banana:

There's different disciplines out there, brother (hence the reasons for different guns, too).  That's why I said that - you threw a specific one at Matt, and I know he rides a KLR.  That's not even comparing apples and oranges.  That's why I want you to drag your ass out to the dunes sometime - been trying to get you there for 10 years or more, man...

Or an MX track...  I'll take your money on either venue...  :banana:

I came to 308AR to find out about big bore AR’s. I stay because it’s more entertaining then anything on TV or Netflix.:banana:

We have comedy, we have drama, no “Real Housewifes of Orange County”, but we have something better; 98’s latest plan to accomplish his latest conquest. It’s like a moth to a flame man, I just keep on coming back for the latest episode. Plus, I get to learn about guns! Ain’t no downside! Scuse me while I get some popcorn!:popcorn:

59 minutes ago, Sisco said:

I came to 308AR to find out about big bore AR’s. I stay because it’s more entertaining then anything on TV or Netflix.:banana:

We have comedy, we have drama, no “Real Housewifes of Orange County”, but we have something better; 98’s latest plan to accomplish his latest conquest. It’s like a moth to a flame man, I just keep on coming back for the latest episode. Plus, I get to learn about guns! Ain’t no downside! Scuse me while I get some popcorn!:popcorn:

Aaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

There's different disciplines out there, brother (hence the reasons for different guns, too).  That's why I said that - you threw a specific one at Matt, and I know he rides a KLR.  That's not even comparing apples and oranges.  That's why I want you to drag your ass out to the dunes sometime - been trying to get you there for 10 years or more, man...

Or an MX track...  I'll take your money on either venue...  :banana:

Bracket racing is anything from same/same to 7 bikes against 15 second bikes. If Matt cant even run 15s on that overweight training bike he should stick to cars.

LMAO!!!!

15 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

I like you Sisco, I kill you last!!!!

Is that a play on this one?...

Or this one...   :laffs:

12 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Bracket racing is anything from same/same to 7 bikes against 15 second bikes. If Matt cant even run 15s on that overweight training bike he should stick to cars.

LMAO!!!!

You're STILL talking about drag racing!  Come ON already - you own an LT-R450 race quad. Dune it or MX it, brother.  Your white one against my yellow one...  Toss that same money up... 

I'll even run knobbies the whole time, you can run paddles.  I'll whoop ya on every hill except China Wall, with knobs...  :lmao:  I do 3rd gear starts, rev-limiter full clutch drops with the knobs...  I grab 4th right before the whoops, and skim the tops of those bitches the whole time - the fronts usually don't even touch.   I'm spinning 4th gear right over the top!...  It's all about wheel speed, brother!...   :banana:

Buy a dirtbike - we'll run the hill on your dirtbike, against the CR500...   and I'm not even a "duner" on a dirtbike - I almost die, everytime, but that thing will pull me through, or kill me. 

That's a "drag race" right there if I ever saw one.  Happens all the time in the dunes.  You know you're running out of excuses, and Halloween and T-Day are coming up, right after the Fall Shoot...   :hump:

Edited by 98Z5V

28 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Hell Tom, let's make this INTERTAINING, well for ME, at least! You can ride my dragbike and I'll race you on your DRZ!!! In a bracket race I'll kick your as, on your own 5 second slower bike!!! Lol!!!!

Let's just make it really ENTERTAINING, and quit being a bitch, and ride with me in the dunes.  I'll hand you your "Slow Card" in the midst of every ride.  I'll hand out free "YOU LOST" tickets to you at the top of every "drag race" hill, and you can collect them for a free beer, brother!...  Every 10 tickets will be a free beer from me...   :banana:

Now THAT will be ENTERTAINING!... 

31 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Hell Tom, let's make this INTERTAINING, well for ME, at least! You can ride my dragbike and I'll race you on your DRZ!!! In a bracket race I'll kick your as, on your own 5 second slower bike!!! Lol!!!!

Are you a One-Trick-Pony, brother?...   Or do you have other riding skills?...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

10 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

He can’t handle me, never mind GREG

That's The Ultimate, right there...  :laffs::banana:

I'll fuel your ass up on Tequila and Bourbon and Scotch and Whiskey and Beer, AND JELLO SHOTS - Shake, stir...  wait 30 minutes...  then turn you fucking LOOSE!!!   :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V