• Visit Sportsmans Guide

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Mark said:

A buddy of mine turned me on to the site when I mentioned wanting to build a 308 AR.

I hope your friendship survives....

Nah, just kidding. We'll be your new friends instead, you can learn to live on soda crackers and creek water with all the rest of us. It'll be great!!

2 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I hope your friendship survives....

Nah, just kidding. We'll be your new friends instead, you can learn to live on soda crackers and creek water with all the rest of us. It'll be great!!

Yeah, pretty much.  He's a complete gun nut with a lot of disposable income.  I got 3 kids, so... 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Got her searching compatibility issues with PSA.

Bought my first AR a few weeks ago (Ruger 556 mpr). And now just riding the run away train to learning and wanting bigger and building my own. Ran across the PSA gen two and trying to decide if that's a good starter way to get into 308. Questioning if psa has cleared up issues or are they lingering, and what accuracy and upgradability issues are. Is there a good "everything we need to know" location for info without having to sift through all the forum type banter.

Thanks for having this site, maybe what i'm looking for is here somewhere I just haven't found it yet.

Best regards,

John

1 hour ago, John4rest said:

Hi,

Got her searching compatibility issues with PSA.

Bought my first AR a few weeks ago (Ruger 556 mpr). And now just riding the run away train to learning and wanting bigger and building my own. Ran across the PSA gen two and trying to decide if that's a good starter way to get into 308. Questioning if psa has cleared up issues or are they lingering, and what accuracy and upgradability issues are. Is there a good "everything we need to know" location for info without having to sift through all the forum type banter.

Thanks for having this site, maybe what i'm looking for is here somewhere I just haven't found it yet.

Best regards,

John

John there’s a vast amount of info here, along with bullshitting (lol not in a bad way) anyways there’s a whole section here: https://forum.308ar.com/forum/135-palmetto-state-armory/

seems like the gen 2 is 1000x better than the gen 1 rifles

welcome to the forum, if you can’t find what your looking for don’t be afraid to ask