• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, DNP said:

Yum. What do you season with?

I mix Penzey’s Breakfast Sausage seasoning with an equal amount of Penzey’s Italian Sausage seasoning, a fair amount of Worcestershire sauce, and whole fennel seed to make an all purpose sausage we use for breakfast, pizzas, spaghetti, and egg fritatas. I also buy a package of bacon bits and pieces, grind them up and add them to the sausage mix sometimes. Gives a little “bacony” flavor to the sausage.

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

More than that = what are you processing it with?  :drool:

I use a kitchen aid blender with the optional meat grinder attachment.

Edited by Sisco

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Thanks buddy so is my cholesterol, BP and BMI lol

31 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

We are about 10 lbs from making it to overweight :banana:

I got there. I got the warning from my Doc: “keep going and You will have type 2 Diabetes”. So two weeks ago I cut out bread, potatoes, sugar, and most processed foods. Animal protein, leafy vegetables, vegetables, nuts, peanut butter, coffee, water and sparkling water are the only things I eat now. Dropped 11 pounds in a week. Thank God I can still eat meat.

Edited by Sisco

B9702988-45B0-485E-ABEE-DBBE8F64808B.thumb.jpeg.8420baad8b9e839557110c74b4094680.jpegSo I got a new grill, a blackstone gridle with two side burners, one having a setup for deep frying that I haven’t used yet. Just a few pictures of things I have grilled but I have done everything from pancakes and eggs to steaks or pizza. I am loving the thing.

Smoking a wild turkey and grilling fajitas at the same time. 😁

1FD4AE25-C59B-4C6C-9C89-EA0BEE901765.thumb.jpeg.4bed3998b6611934048f120c9a9e36cf.jpeg

Shrimp Stir fry 

100C5FE9-AFE1-4DE7-B4DA-3BCFC9894BE9.thumb.jpeg.0adf50ac685caf148eff413a77e6ae74.jpeg

I’m gonna have to PM you my address just to make sure you have the right one. Whatever you had must not have worked as I didn’t get an invitation to that party. 

looks like you’re breaking it in right. I’m thinking I need one of those down the road. 

2 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

So I got a new grill, a blackstone gridle with two side burners, one having a setup for deep frying that I haven’t used yet.

WELL DONE, BROTHER!   The griddles are amazing, and the Blackstone's are at the top of the game, man, for home cooking.  Once I started with all the camp-type cooking stuff, and Camp Chef parts, the griddles are my favorite.   You can cook damn near anything on them, and they're better than a grill for many, many things. 

Starting to heat up down here in the SouthWest - and I don't cook inside the house in the summer - raises temps inside too much.  All my cooking in the summer here is done outside. 

Check these out - I fell down this rabbit-hole when I started with mine, and it's awesome info:

This dude right here, Todd Toven, is a griddle-cooking badass - watch some of his other videos...  :thumbup:

4 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

B9702988-45B0-485E-ABEE-DBBE8F64808B.thumb.jpeg.8420baad8b9e839557110c74b4094680.jpegSo I got a new grill, a blackstone gridle with two side burners, one having a setup for deep frying that I haven’t used yet. Just a few pictures of things I have grilled but I have done everything from pancakes and eggs to steaks or pizza. I am loving the thing.

Smoking a wild turkey and grilling fajitas at the same time. 😁

1FD4AE25-C59B-4C6C-9C89-EA0BEE901765.thumb.jpeg.4bed3998b6611934048f120c9a9e36cf.jpeg

Shrimp Stir fry 

100C5FE9-AFE1-4DE7-B4DA-3BCFC9894BE9.thumb.jpeg.0adf50ac685caf148eff413a77e6ae74.jpeg

Outstanding!

On 5/16/2021 at 6:56 PM, ARTrooper said:

We have actually been cooking the majority of our meals on it. Surprising I haven’t made smash burgers, which are all the rage. 😂

Did smash burgers last night. Cheat code good sturdy spatula grease dams smear the meat don’t smash 

5C66030F-E416-45F3-BC41-0AE0EF851867.jpeg

Edited by shepp