• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Grilling

imschur

20 hours ago, sketch said:

got the tritip down! sooo good with a touch of chipotle marinade.

Make sure you discuss methods with @DNP on the tri-tip.  He is the MASTER of this cut, in my very humble opinion.  Best I've ever had, hands down...   :hail:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don’t know about that. Everything taste better in the desert, but thank you both. Just salt pepper and garlic. Nothing special. Smoke on low and take it to 125 internal. Then get it on a grill on high. About a minute and a half on each side. Probably cook your marinated one the same. 

44 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Italian salad dressing is really good with fresh ling cod. Cast iron frying pan, add Italian salad dressing then lay in the strips of fresh ling cod

I hate those fuckers.  Ling Cod.  I think I have a story here about them, but I was witness to a (dumbass) attack with a 60-pounder.  Almost ate my best friend, because of another dumbass that we never dove with before...  I'm positive that story is here.  We never dove with that dumb fucker ever again, either... 

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

I hate those fuckers.  Ling Cod.  I think I have a story here about them, but I was witness to a (dumbass) attack with a 60-pounder.  Almost ate my best friend, because of another dumbass that we never dove with before...  I'm positive that story is here.  We never dove with that dumb fucker ever again, either... 

They get pretty aggressive which makes them easy to spearfish

say-ahh-fb.jpg

On 6/3/2021 at 6:42 PM, Sisco said:

After seeing this I had to get in on the action. I got this on closeout to add to my trailer kit.

41viaMBcmlL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

We actually got a smaller one for camping also. Lol. I cook on mine almost every day. Made elk steaks and other stuff on it tonight!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DNP said:

You’re cooking all kinds of good stuff…I’m raking up piles of stucco and trash to get ready for the patio. 

0B221BEC-1BB7-45B9-8670-3FC1787C3A67.jpeg

7 hours ago, DNP said:

Outside IS the place to be. We’re happy so far. 

I drew up the house plans from scratch. 

I’ll fly out and cook 

Decided to pass on the pizza oven as we are trying to eat less carbs to be honest. We don't eat like we used to. We really for the most part eat twice a day around 10/11a and 6 ish. I don't even drink anything after supper, just water and for the most part don't snack and cut down on sweets. I love all the food you guys cook up. We just eat a little less these days. I still like to get my drink on just not as often. On the 4th neighbors invited us over and I ate like I was going to the electric chair and over served myself. Life is good.

12 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I still like to get my drink on just not as often.

I can guarantee a time when I know that you'll get your drink on. And that's the next time we see each other face to face my brother.

Been too long ya window lickin bastard. :thumbup: