Like segal in under siege 

Here's what I think of when I hear that...   :drool:

Erika Eleniak Nude Scene In Under Siege Movie - FREE VIDEO

Doesn't have anything to do with grilling - but you brought it up...   :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

8 hours ago, shepp said:

Not loading for me??

4 hours ago, DNP said:

Apparently he knows something we don’t. I was told it’s us smartphone users that can’t figure it out. 

It's Titties, and some AMAZING ones, too.  If you phone-fuckers can't figure it out - with SMART phones...  then how smart are they.   I'd suggest you actually jump on a real computer, and log in on your PC...

Or, miss the titties...   :thumbup:

9 hours ago, shepp said:

Not loading for me??

6 hours ago, DNP said:

Apparently he knows something we don’t. I was told it’s us smartphone users that can’t figure it out. 

Lemme help you SmartPhone guys out a little...  maybe you can see this one...  :laffs:

Go ahead - do the YT age restriction thing - it's about the titties, why they did that...   :lmao:

On 5/16/2021 at 1:40 PM, ARTrooper said:

B9702988-45B0-485E-ABEE-DBBE8F64808B.thumb.jpeg.8420baad8b9e839557110c74b4094680.jpegSo I got a new grill, a blackstone gridle with two side burners, one having a setup for deep frying that I haven’t used yet. Just a few pictures of things I have grilled but I have done everything from pancakes and eggs to steaks or pizza. I am loving the thing.

Smoking a wild turkey and grilling fajitas at the same time. 😁

1FD4AE25-C59B-4C6C-9C89-EA0BEE901765.thumb.jpeg.4bed3998b6611934048f120c9a9e36cf.jpeg

Shrimp Stir fry 

100C5FE9-AFE1-4DE7-B4DA-3BCFC9894BE9.thumb.jpeg.0adf50ac685caf148eff413a77e6ae74.jpeg

After seeing this I had to get in on the action. I got this on closeout to add to my trailer kit.

41viaMBcmlL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

9 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

One other way to buy meat.

97252986_10223595811306364_2659621316516118528_n.jpg

That should be the goal, it would work great right now if you could find a local butcher that could fit you in sooner than a year. I and a few others have done some research on what it would take to get a government approved butcher shop set up, you are looking at near a half million for a basic set-up to get started, you can lower that by going more manual labor but production would never cover the overhead. The real solution is something similar to what Texas did recently on the 2A, produced in a state it is consumed in should mean pure state jurisdiction and NO feds, if the state decides they need the elaborate regulations and inspections of the feds then fine, if your state decides we are all adults and can decide for ourselves who we want to buy meat from then that's fine to. Hell they could have a dual system, one inspected for export sale and a stay the hell out feds rule for in state sales.

I'm sick of watching my brother in law go broke trying to raise a product I can barely afford with the only thing standing in the way of the market correcting itself is government. 

On 6/6/2021 at 11:35 AM, mrmackc said:

One other way to buy meat.

97252986_10223595811306364_2659621316516118528_n.jpg

I was yelling for people to do this when the Pandemic started. I ordered a side, got it within a month, and by then my butcher was a year out on orders. I just ordered a whole beef as I am buying for my son and nephew as well for September delivery. JT is correct that it is a huge investment to start. And getting tougher to do as finding help is difficult. I thank my lucky stars I have known this butcher for 30 years and consider him a friend. He and his wife are doing it alone now because they can’t find good help. Fortunately I am on his list as an old and valued customer. The brother in law of my propane guy raises the beef and does a great job, the quality is much better then what you get in chain stores. I do the same with a commercial fisherman up here so I get three kinds of locally caught fish. The healthy way to buy and eat.