Dick's sporting goods stops rifle sales

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Yep, their stock is in the tank now. GOOD.  Their projected earnings have been down, and are projected lower in the future...  Won't bother me a bit to see some bigass empty buildings with their sign on top.  That's called KARMA.

Apparently, their Big Blue Wave didn't save them, and the asskissing political move didn't work out too well for them.  I guess Libs don't go camping and fishing.  They damn sure don't hunt - or the hunting sections of the store wouldn't have had to close down.  They just slam everything online and troll like a MFer, and attend protests. 

Maybe Dickhead's should invest in "protest gear" so they can try to capture the crowd that they so deservingly catered to.

Fucking KARMA. 

Edited by 98Z5V

I could care less about Dick Sucks Sporting Goods.......fuq them in the neck.

On a personal level, there is a bit of pain. My leathersmith is THE only person whole knows anything about their hunting portion of the local store. She is their Manger for that part, and runs it very well. Unfortunately we don't even talk about things like that since DSSG pulled out of the AR market, the friendly discussion started getting a bit testy, and I dropped it. There are other jobs in the world, and she will find one when they close.

Edited by bubbas4570

• 3 months later...

I won't touch Gander Outdoor either... mostly because I don't believe companies should be able to file for bankruptcy, keep their product, buildings, and basically the same name; just to re-open without debt and do the same damn things that made them fail in the business world anyways.

still is over priced.

I just think if businesses file for bankruptcy, it should be similar to how a citizen would do it. 

my father in law owns multiple rental properties. if he was to file for bankruptcy, my understanding is he would only be able to keep one house and one car for the family. Am I wrong?