• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How Much Is Enough?

I'l take your newbie schit one step at a time.  You've build some bad rifles, but you're fcuking new.  So  :stfu2:

Your other choice is: run your mouth, and I'll fcuking chase you down all over this board and slam you, as long as you feel like takin' that ass beatin'.  Figure it out.  Come back when you think you got it.  I haven't lost one of these yet. just so you know.

1)  He knows, from a personal Meet-N-Greet.  Those happen from time to time here, on this board, but usually only in the SouthWest.  Travel, or get left behind.  As you have, here.  I'll show you what's in the Banana Hammock, if you'll lick it, smack it, and rub it down.  Bet?

2) I've fcukin WITNESSED what he's done.  If you want more, then show the fcuk UP next time a Greet is called.  Until then, you can STFU.  Tequila is my witness.  Patron, to be exact. 

3)  NO.  It doesnt stand for "ASS RAMMING."  I don't know if that was your hope or not, but you missed your calling, here.  Matbe you'll have luck elsewhere.  Good luck, by the way. 

WAY above.

Shchit, I might just spill the answers, anyway... <lmao>

Goofball, you're cool, and you build some badass rifles. If you want to just jump ahead of the rest of the class, and just start slamming people,...  I'm you're Huckleberry.  Start right here. 

This is bullshit and Im very pissed off. Members should not be on pins and needles as to whether they can join the reindeer games.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Goof, 98 didn't jump your shit without paying respect to your skill and ability as a rifle builder. That shows he's still interested in keeping you around.

Don't take offense to his post. The way I saw it, you're getting called out, to come out an shoot with us. Take it how you want, but I think there's people here that would rather see you show up than disappear.

No one here is chasing you out. I for one am glad to see your builds, and to know I had a little bit of influence in spending your money :)

I caught the levity in your first post and saw where you were coming from. Even with a smiley face, the "Ass Ramming" part was a bit too thick to swallow. I know we joke a lot around here, but something about that part even made me cringe... And I have nothing against a good "Ass Ramming" if that's somebody's preference.

Don't go to bed angry, and don't sign off with unresolved business. Context and sarcasm get lost in online banter. Unless you're willing to play the long game, you have to be able to write your ass off. Hell, I don't even understand halt he shit that is said around here. The grammatical errors and lack of punctuation damn near requires a cryptographer to translate.

I think we're all good around here still. No need for hurt feelings or getting pissed off at anyone.

Now just my opinion. Knowing that I'm not at the moderators "level".

Goof.....don't take it too personal. 98 was just jumping on you to slow you down a bit. As Rob pointed out, he did reference that he likes your builds and your building ability.

Now I've always viewed this place as a chioce few "hang-outs" where friends (close-friends) gather....talk S H I T.....or just outright bust balls. With that being said, there's always that invisible line that everybody gets accustomed to, and don't cross unless they are tighter with the individual whose ball's they're bustin. That's why I think 98 jumped in the way that he did. There's always room for a little good ol fashioned ball busting.

But I would also keep a thick skin. If nothing else.....this crowd can seem to be vicious at times. But when you sift through the volleys being fired back and forth across people's bows (or square in the chest sometimes), you can pick up the friendly camaraderie that is actually going on.

Don't let it get to you and just leave. That would just show that you can't stand up to the pounding that any of us might take from time to time.

Just my opinion my man.

And besides........then Tom would have won another one. <laughs>

Stick around a bit Goofball, Tom is a sheepdog's sheepdog and he's just stepping in front of his friends to keep them from taking flak. Nothing but good intentions and bad results all the way around brother, don't take it personally. You're right on about the environment here and the camaraderie, but you'll need thick skin here too, because we don't sugar coat amongst friends.

I for one would be mighty disappointed to see you go... Stick around and have some fun, the stinging disappears after Tom buys you a few beers....  :ifly:  :hethan:

Edited by Matt.Cross

I second a lot of what has been said about the ballbusting and you should stay. Just warning though, if we do all happen to get together than I would be weary of allowing Tom anywhere near you while you sleep. You might wake up with shaved eyebrows or some crazy sh!t like that.

Normally I'm not so thin skinned but I had literally poured myself a cup of coffee and hopped on my computer and that was one of the first things I had read. 

After I had time to think about what happened I sat back and thought, Damn, I was a little bitch this morning. I need to take off my panties and put on my big boy pants.

I'm not going anywhere! 

Thanks everyone for all the posts and PM's to get me to step away from the ledge. No one is jumping here.

• 2 weeks later...

I carry a Glock 21 with 3 13 round mags on duty. This story was the first I have ever read where a .45 didn't knock the guys dic in the dirt. Makes me think very seriously about carrying a back up. We wear the external uniform Kevlar carriers. They are so comfortable and I should be able to have room to sneak one in there.......

I carry a Glock 21 with 3 13 round mags on duty. This story was the first I have ever read where a .45 didn't knock the guys dic in the dirt. Makes me think very seriously about carrying a back up. We wear the external uniform Kevlar carriers. They are so comfortable and I should be able to have room to sneak one in there.......

G30 to go with the G21, I am biased, it's how I roll!

I can vouch for Tom the pusher yet I don't know him personally he does have an enthouastic style of info on all sides hence the purchase of my xds its a shooter all day!! I shot it with ex swat and an ispc shooters they are drinking the cool aid! Toms aviator is a silverback hmmm ? My girls motto is she can sell a fir coat to a beaver! And don't tease a weasel....cus I've got guns? Haven't figured that one out? Hell I got this poop tattooed on my arm you guys are all pushers!!