imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This POS threw a molotov cocktail at police.  It didn't work out in his favor.  This is what I'd expect some POS to look like, after such an action.  I hope he's looking ALL FUKKED UP because they beat the piss out of him...  :bat:

Corning Police arrested a man on Wednesday afternoon after he reportedly threw a Molotov cocktail at a police officer.

Here's the story...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-man-accused-throwing-molotov-cocktail-police?dicbo=v2-ca5921b4f7f8e088a0674c78b2a5b792

Anyone in LE knows the gloves.  I hope they were wearing "protective gloves" when they took that fucker down.  "Protective gloves" protect your hands, when you're in a serious situation.  I hope that all those LEOs were smart, wore their appropriate gloves, and didn't suffer permanent hand injuries over this POS.  Longterm health really matters.  Hands matter, with the shiitbags that have to be encountered.

This might seem like a joking post, but I'm being serious.  I hope all the LEOs are good, and I hope they put the knuckles to this fucker.

I know Rob has about 17 sets of these fuckers here...

Oakley SI Assault Gloves: Quick Look | SOFREP

SI Tactical FR Gloves Coyote (Oakley) M - Gloves Fire Retardant - Gloves -  Garments - Armamat Online shop - armamat.com

Oakley SI Assault Tactical Military Gloves | U.S. Patriot Tactical