Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Politics and tax's aside the Chicago skyline is one of the most beautiful. What our Union brothers and sisters have built is nothing short of amazing. To bring a concept into reality with steel and glass. I wish I had more pictures. A legacy that will last the test of time.

Worse part of working downtown was parking where the early bird @$20.00 a day wasn't bad. Good times, thanks for the kind words brothers 🍻🍻🇺🇸

4 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Goes without saying Commercial work pales in comparison to what my nothern brother is doing making holes in the world 🌎 🇨🇦🍻🍻🍻

Making holes in the dirt is 1st year apprentice work, I'm just doing it now on steroids. :cool:

They either bury my work or teardown what's on the surface when the project is done.

I hear what you're saying about the Chicago and the craftsmenship that's gone into it. It makes what's happening to the city  that much more of a tragedy.

11 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Making holes in the dirt is 1st year apprentice work, I'm just doing it now on steroids. :cool:

They either bury my work or teardown what's on the surface when the project is done.

I hear what you're saying about the Chicago and the craftsmenship that's gone into it. It makes what's happening to the city  that much more of a tragedy.

Truth 

On 8/16/2022 at 7:02 PM, Sisco said:

The first man to homestead land in 1863 in the United States, in Nebraska. I think Mr. Freeman was a tough customer, don’t you?

4DB99FAD-0BE9-49BF-AB1F-3B5EA9B7A93B.jpeg

His name said it all.

Free          Man.

And yes. He looks like one tough son of a bitch. Hands down.

Edited by Rsquared

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

The US Constitution: Facts about the country's founding document | Live  Science

Half the people think we’re the enemy at the moment, and that the country is theirs. Well, us and the soccer moms aT the PTA meetings. Gonna be interesting when they come to seize and dispose of our property though. 

Edited by DNP