• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, sketch said:

Non ammo cans suck! 🍻🍻

20221001_191208.jpg

Been there, done that zhit, and have multiple shirts  for proof.  And to top that off, with loaded, and each component that makes up loaded.....but unfortunately at different times....loose powder sucks the worst.

18 minutes ago, sketch said:

It had a lid with lock tabs.. I had 2 rifles also,  going through the door all excited to see @Cunuckgaucho it was all his fault! 

So, you're sayin' that in your excitement to throw him a Pants Down Hug, you just threw your rifles and ammo on the ground...

I get it.  That's legit.  That's what I did when I saw him for the first time, too.   :thumbup::banana:

1 hour ago, sketch said:

It had a lid with lock tabs.. I had 2 rifles also,  going through the door all excited to see @Cunuckgaucho it was all his fault! 

I'd like to point out that it was a combination of Washington state law and a zelous bureaucrat.

Depending on how the next several tripds down go I might drive across BC and enter through Idaho for the fall shoot. 

Don't want the same guy deciding that I need an official invite for Idaho and Arizona to cross through Washington

1 minute ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Don't want the same guy deciding that I need an official invite for Idaho and Arizona to cross through Washington

We can draft up an "official invite" for the shoot, and make it look good, printed on some bitchin' paper, and send it to you. 

If that's the case...  :popcorn:

The first shoot was me and Greg.  2011.  Timing and location made that one happen.  The next year was the first OFFICIAL SHOOT, and we had Greg (wife), Rob (wife), @MikedaddyH and @planeflyer21 (Jon).  Locals showed for that one (I took their money on shooting-bets), but that was 2012.

This is the 10-yhear anniversary, OFFICIALLY, so I'm sure we can draft up something special, and "official looking" and send you.  :thumbup:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

So, you're sayin' that in your excitement to throw him a Pants Down Hug, you just threw your rifles and ammo on the ground...

I get it.  That's legit.  That's what I did when I saw him for the first time, too.   :thumbup::banana:

I swear I offended some deer hunters at the gate with my pants down.. they will let anyone in lol.

23 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

We can draft up an "official invite" for the shoot, and make it look good, printed on some bitchin' paper, and send it to you. 

If that's the case...  :popcorn:

The first shoot was me and Greg.  2011.  Timing and location made that one happen.  The next year was the first OFFICIAL SHOOT, and we had Greg (wife), Rob (wife), @MikedaddyH and @planeflyer21 (Jon).  Locals showed for that one (I took their money on shooting-bets), but that was 2012.

This is the 10-yhear anniversary, OFFICIALLY, so I'm sure we can draft up something special, and "official looking" and send you.  :thumbup:

Here's what they are looking for...

A shoot brochure/flier is not a shoot invitation!  When a club mails a shoot brochure/flier they should include a brief personalized invitation to attend.

It's recommended that in the body of the invitation, it's addressed to the shooter, on letterhead, with organization logo.

To NIA Applicant:

We will need an official invitation or registration, preferably on the organizations letterhead, to attend a competitive target shooting event or sports or hunting trade show sponsored by a national, State, or local firearms trade organization devoted to the competitive use or other sporting use of firearms. A processed registration form in your name will meet our requirements. If you can not provide the above referenced documents, then a copy of the envelope showing your name, address, and postmark along with the senders will also work.

Does Gun Pusher John / Law Dawgs want to sponser an invtational only shoot in Nov?